Around The League V.2

Totty

14 hours ago, Jerry said:

I agree with Amy Trask regarding Brock Purdue. At least after this game. I know the rain affects passing but dang. He was so inaccurate at times. After watching most of these games, I agree with her assessment that he’s probably the worst of the bunch. Maybe I’ll change my opinion after next week.

Bad weather like that needs a great arm. Purdy does not have a great arm. But he’s still a great QB. Packers D + Love played bad in the final 8 minutes or so and lost that game. Shanahan also made some real clutch calls. Niners had to grind that one out. 

2 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

So wild that Jason Cabinda is A Fullback/Tight End on the Lions. He was a flat out Linebacker with us . That’s how bad our linebacker unit was in the past

Didn’t he play LB for Penn State? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

Just beyond sick of this Chiefs team.

Nauseating seeing them in the championship game year after year.

Shows how good of a win we got against them this year. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dessie said:

Shows how good of a win we got against them this year. 

Shows they really don't care. They know that is the Raiders Super Bowl. They are focused on getting back to the actual Super Bowl.

Until the Raiders can legit compete and win the AFC West, KC doesn't care about them. And that's going to start with getting a QB.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Shows they really don't care. They know that is the Raiders Super Bowl. They are focused on getting back to the actual Super Bowl.

Until the Raiders can legit compete and win the AFC West, KC doesn't care about them. And that's going to start with getting a QB.

Yeah Travis Kelce cared so less about this game, that he lost his helmet.

• Like 2