Around The League V.2

Totty

4 minutes ago, jpaulthe1st said:

Lamar just looks different this year. Great example of a player rightfully getting paid and stepping his game up to the next level to justify the team’s investment.

He’s a likable guy, as well. 

7 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

The Falcons had two interviews with both Belichick and Harbaugh and the report that's coming out is that the head coach wants to hire Belichick. Wonder if there's something we don't know concerning the Harbaugh situation. It would be interesting to see if the chargers pass on him too.

He’s probably going back to Michigan. Tough to leave a college job where 8 wins minimum is guaranteed vs an NFL job in a league that’s highly competitive 

• Like 1

Hoping Packers can pull the upset here, although I doubt it. Top 5 D against a Bottom 5 D. Not to mention the most stacked offensive roster in the league. Best LT, two Top 20 WRs, Best TE IMO, great OL, best RB by far. 

If Love can beat two Top 5 D’s, on the road, in a row, he is something special.

4 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Hoping Packers can pull the upset here, although I doubt it. Top 5 D against a Bottom 5 D. Not to mention the most stacked offensive roster in the league. Best LT, two Top 20 WRs, Best TE IMO, great OL, best RB by far. 

Probably looks similar to what we just saw . Packers keep it close 1H and 49ers pull away 2H

4 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

Go Stroud

It's bordering generational to be able to compete in the post season with a rookie QB. Even if he is in the MVP conversation.  Which is why we shouldn't be holding AP to this unreasonable standard if he can nab a rookie QB. Only 4 rookie QBs in the history of the NFL has ever won 2 playoff games. Not many more have even won 1. 

Texans did well for what they have, they're going to have a fun time building a team around Stroud as he builds experience

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

Bottom 5 D doing a pretty good job against a loaded O! 

Hope they keep it up! 
thought they were 12th in PPG against tho…

1 hour ago, BackinBlack said:

Bottom 5 D doing a pretty good job against a loaded O! 

Hope they keep it up! 
thought they were 12th in PPG against tho…

Guess you didn’t watch the Packers D this year. They posted a sub 35 pass grade rating in 3 different, first team ever to do that. Go ask Packers fans how bad they were. But Joe Barry is certainly redeeming himself in these playoffs. 

They are 100% Super Bowl contenders starting next season for 10 years. Heck, they have a shot at the Super Bowl this year if they win this game. Their offense has been crazy, crazy good since around Week 11. 

1 minute ago, Tank4Drake said:

Guess you didn’t watch the Packers D this year. They posted a sub 35 pass grade rating in 3 different, first team ever to do that. Go ask Packers fans how bad they were. But Joe Barry is certainly redeeming himself in these playoffs. 

They are 100% Super Bowl contenders starting next season for 10 years. Heck, they have a shot at the Super Bowl this year if they win this game. Their offense has been crazy, crazy good since around Week 11. 

Def didn’t watch a ton. 
Just was wondering where bottom 5 came from cause they were 12th in ppg against, 10th worst in yards tho. 
mainly their run D struggled bottom 5… pass D 14th in yards per game. 
but just stat scouting. 12th in points against is still tough to argue bottom 5 D.. there are some real bad Ds

Thought they struggled to start the year.. then really turned the corner? 
 what weeks were they.

come on love! Hope he pulls it off!

Packers performed exactly how I thought this year though. In the predictions thread in NFL General before the year, had them as the #7 seed and winning a wildcard game, losing in the divisional round, with Love having a breakout type season. 

I agree with Amy Trask regarding Brock Purdue. At least after this game. I know the rain affects passing but dang. He was so inaccurate at times. After watching most of these games, I agree with her assessment that he’s probably the worst of the bunch. Maybe I’ll change my opinion after next week.