Around The League V.2

Totty

1 hour ago, OldManWillis said:

What are chances Harbaugh trades Herbert to draft his man JJ??

I'd trade 3 1st for Herbert fast. 

I wouldn't pull that trigger.  I think we would be crazy to do that.  That kind of move may help the Chargers turn into a powerhouse in a year or two.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jerry said:

I wouldn't pull that trigger.  I think we would be crazy to do that.  That kind of move may help the Chargers turn into a powerhouse in a year or two.

That's fine, we'll be picking at 32 each year anyways.

A dude can dream right?

I bet Harbaugh keeps Herbert, I bet he was a big reason for him to choose the Chargers.

I like it that this division will be packed with big name HC's and huge expectation.

If we can beat them, we can beat anybody.

We will be the underdogs for sure. Let's hope that this time the dog will bite ;)

• Like 1

The Eagles neutered Sirianni. Told him he won't have anything to do with the offense. He already had nothing to do with the D. A reporter asked him if you're not involved in the offense or defense, then what is your role in this team?

His answer was EPIC:

"I am not the head coach of offense. I am not head coach of the defense. I am head coach of the team. Just make sure the culture is right."

ROFL I busted out laughing when I heard that then I remembered that AP is our coach. 

Edited by PhillyRaider