The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Thanks for getting rid of the other mafia faction tho 

Hmmm

”other” mafia faction?

are you suggesting that you are in one mafia house and I destroyed the other?

inreresting slip there, touch 

THESE ARE NOT POLITE SUGGESTIONS. THESE ARE CODES OF BEHAVIOR. THOSE OF YOU THAT IGNORE THEM WILL PAY THE DEAREST COST. 

THERE ARE VARYING DEGREES OF EVIL. I URGE YOU LESSER FORMS OF FILTH, NOT TO PUSH THE BOUNDS AND CROSS OVER, IN TO TRUE CORRUPTION, INTO MY DOMAIN. 

FOR IF YOU DO, ONE DAY YOU WILL LOOK BEHIND YOU AND YOU WILL SEE ME AND ON THAT DAY YOU WILL REAP IT!!

AND I WILL SEND YOU TO WHATEVER GOD YOU WISH!

Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all. If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all. Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

@Dome @gopherwrestler @NS922

Nows the time to show your faith and restore my love for mankind. Take heed in my words and go forth to spread the vengeance of all that is good. Devour the evil with flames burning so hot that the ashes left shall blow like dust in the wind. For this is the time to take action and rid this earth of pure evil. 

Archived