The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I’ll bite

Im a civ special. I’m the vig

I only get horcruxes if I kill scum

That is why I was so nervous about being lynched N2, because I hadn’t earned a horcrux yet.

I earned 3 of them because I’ve been nailing scum

That is by far and away the worst explanation I have ever heard. 

WHAT THE F*CK, MAN?  NONE Y’ALL LOYAL.  THIS F*CKING HO, SURE WASN’T LOYAL.  WHO DA F*CK ARE YOU?  I love you, by the way.

Puzzled, the man responds.

Names are for friends, so I do not need one.

The man then fires the remainder of his clip at the confronting individual, but his football-like reflexes spared him, and he fired back…but missed.

On 1/21/2019 at 1:17 AM, SwAg said:

Touch turned to see a man in a blood-red jersey looking irate and withdrawing a gun from his waistband.  Touch stood frozen… It was all he could do being face-to-face with his idol.

YOU STAY HERE, I GOTTA SOME SH*T TO TAKE CARE OF.  JUST LIKE ODIN.  YOU PIECE OF SH*T!

With that, the man in the blood-red jersey stormed past Touch before he could ask for an autograph.  After a few moments, the sound of belligerent, unhinged screaming came from Ragnarok’s house, and ceased as the unmistakable sound of gunshots rang through the night.

Squire was the town vig. 

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Bro, were you even active D2?

Squire knew exactly who visited malf and the information caught 2 mafia

Keep trying

@gopherwrestler knows

And your point would be what exactly? 

Unless you’re telling me that there is another character that hasn’t died yet running around in a blood red jersey shooting people but not actually shooting anybody ........

I think it is far far more likely that there was more to squires role than for there to be a different individual running around in a blood red jersey with football like reflexes shooting people. 

The only one I’ve seen that fits that (as in exact match really) would be Aaron Hernandez and that was squire. ((It even talks about that “blood red jersey” in squires death post))

So enjoy chewing on that big ole fat piece of being wrong. I’m sure it tastes great. 

19 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I think it is far far more likely that there was more to squires role than for there to be a different individual running around in a blood red jersey with football like reflexes shooting people. 

The only one I’ve seen that fits that (as in exact match really) would be Aaron Hernandez and that was squire. ((It even talks about that “blood red jersey” in squires death post))

So enjoy chewing on that big ole fat piece of being wrong. I’m sure it tastes great. 

lol... or, you know, Voldemort

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

I’ll bite

Im a civ special. I’m the vig

I only get horcruxes if I kill scum

That is why I was so nervous about being lynched N2, because I hadn’t earned a horcrux yet.

I earned 3 of them because I’ve been nailing scum

Why do you need them?

Archived