The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Cause I'm civ. 

That's not what you said though. 

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

@Tk3 you just want to lynch a claimed civ dont you lol. Classic scum technique

1) What exactly have you claimed and not immediately written off as wifom? I'm assuming scum is just as unsure on what you could be as we are. This makes no sense as a read

2) Outside a few weird instances when people claim friendly other, everyone is claiming civ. Whether overtly or not, that's the whole goal of the game. It's weird you viewed yourself as a "claimed" civ even though you haven't truly claimed anything. 

3) "Classic scum technique" is something so corny that.... god forbid you scripted something in chatty because you got tired of people saying it doesn't happen lmao. It was just a very odd comment.

Really though, what exactly do you mean? What makes your role or play so special that tk3 would want to push you, walk me through that. Maybe I can follow your comment.

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Dome  We got about 13 hours until EoD and most of that will be while most are sleeping.  if you have a theory that can lead us to mafia, putting it out there soon would be good.

just a read.

Orca is off IMO

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I can explain after the game but I agree, i went from playing even keel to a bit of a wild card free flowing game. Hopefully that gives you a clue

At this point, waiting until after the game does not really help us 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

That's not what you said though. 

1) What exactly have you claimed and not immediately written off as wifom? I'm assuming scum is just as unsure on what you could be as we are. This makes no sense as a read

2) Outside a few weird instances when people claim friendly other, everyone is claiming civ. Whether overtly or not, that's the whole goal of the game. It's weird you viewed yourself as a "claimed" civ even though you haven't truly claimed anything. 

3) "Classic scum technique" is something so corny that.... god forbid you scripted something in chatty because you got tired of people saying it doesn't happen lmao. It was just a very odd comment.

Really though, what exactly do you mean? What makes your role or play so special that tk3 would want to push you, walk me through that. Maybe I can follow your comment.

Because of my character. Every time I seem to claim people want to policy lynch me, Tk3 included. Wanted to see if that was the case here. Then Squire picked up on a possible connection between Touch dying and the voice in Swags head. I would have thought Tk3 if civ would have been on that big time. He was on Gopher as a possible 3rd party mafia killer. I would have sworn he would have been on me for a similar reason, especially given the info Squire pointed out (it's wrong but still fit and was intersting). 

Is this along the lines you were questioning Dome? If not I can try to explain it differently?

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

At this point, waiting until after the game does not really help us 

It should be obvious, but if it isnt I dont want to give mafia more info at this time. Piece together my explanation to Dome and the above comment you quoted. If you still are not figuring it out...I'll try to explain...let me know soon though 

Just now, The Orca said:

It should be obvious, but if it isnt I dont want to give mafia more info at this time. Piece together my explanation to Dome and the above comment you quoted. If you still are not figuring it out...I'll try to explain...let me know soon though 

quote a few posts that might help? Like you said you've probably been one of the most active.

Your clues are usually pretty subtle aren't they? How often do people actually pick up on them when you're doing this "just follow my clues" bit you love so much lol?

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Because of my character. Every time I seem to claim people want to policy lynch me, Tk3 included. Wanted to see if that was the case here. Then Squire picked up on a possible connection between Touch dying and the voice in Swags head. I would have thought Tk3 if civ would have been on that big time. He was on Gopher as a possible 3rd party mafia killer. I would have sworn he would have been on me for a similar reason, especially given the info Squire pointed out (it's wrong but still fit and was intersting). 

Is this along the lines you were questioning Dome? If not I can try to explain it differently?

I think I get what you are saying about the Tk3 push on you.  It just feels like this is a personal thing that affects your judgement at times.  

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

It may be obvious to you, but it can be harder for others to pick up on what clues you are leaving ...especially if they are subtle.  If you are civ, mafia already knows you are a civ.  If you are trying to hide your role/ability, that I can see

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

Most of us know we're real civ but some have to claim civ. 

You said you're a claimed civ.

It was meant as a joke that missed...because he has policy lynched me when I have claimed civ before and was a civ lol. It missed the mark i guess

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

It may be obvious to you, but it can be harder for others to pick up on what clues you are leaving ...especially if they are subtle.  If you are civ, mafia already knows you are a civ.  If you are trying to hide your role/ability, that I can see

It involves the last part and is the reason for said shifting in style during the game that Dome picked up on.

Archived