The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

3 minutes ago, NS922 said:

And you're hoping it stays that way. You're voting along with the most recent vote to keep the heat off you.

I would agree with this, if I didn't agree with who he's been voting for.

Well his vote history is town and a guy who can't be lynched so it doesn't look great to me 

7 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I can only speak for myself but my role clearly states who my character is and what he does 

Orca saying he had to Google who DMX was doesn't add up.  Sounds like a cover role 

My role PM says he is a rapper and lists 4 songs that "Swag" listens to, to enhance his personality. I dont know who he is, so I had to Google him. If I told you LeBron was a basketball player as your character would you not Google him to find out info on him. I dont listen to rap and had no idea what he is. It's always worth doing a little research on your character. It's sad some of you just look at the role PM and that's it. I always end up researching my character if possible

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

@The Orca what exactly was the reason you felt the need to have to look up dmx? 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

My role PM says he is a rapper and lists 4 songs that "Swag" listens to, to enhance his personality. I dont know who he is, so I had to Google him. If I told you LeBron was a basketball player as your character would you not Google him to find out info on him. I dont listen to rap and had no idea what he is. It's always worth doing a little research on your character. It's sad some of you just look at the role PM and that's it. I always end up researching my character if possible

No.  I don't know my dude and I don't care. I know what he does, how it relates to swag and this game 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Day one vote james 

Day two vote tk3 

Day three vote tk3 

It's not thar difficult to follow 

On 1/19/2019 at 12:01 PM, SwAg said:

Vote Count:

James - 4 - tk3, Malfatron, gopher, Dome

Amac - 3 - bcb, Squire, Ted

MD4L - 3 - KSJ, Sanchez, Orca

Sanchez - 1 - MD4L

Pickle Rick - 1 - James

Xmad - 1 - KOTN

KOTN - 1 - Hockey

Squire - 1 - Touch

Malfatron - 1 - NS922

Touch - 1 - Xmad

Pickle Rick - 1 - Ragnarok

James has been lynched!  You have 30 minutes to finalized night PMs.  

I never voted James if I'm right. Please dont let facts cloud reality. Nice try though

11 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Well his vote history is town and a guy who can't be lynched so it doesn't look great to me 

MD4L and tk3 are not good for town.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Your role PM would tell you all the practical information you would need, so researching your character wouldn't have that much of an effect on how you play the game with them.

1 minute ago, NS922 said:

MD4L and tk3 are not good for town.

Your role PM would tell you all the practical information you would need, so researching your character wouldn't have that much of an effect on how you play the game with them.

Who said I did it to effect how I play...I did it cause I didnt know who the heck my character was. And it does effect the character aspect of how I view other characters. It's how I'm 100% sure Tk3 is scum. There is always a character dynamic to games. In this game its reversed from what is expected. Good guys are scum and bad guys are town.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Who said I did it to effect how I play...I did it cause I didnt know who the heck my character was. And it does effect the character aspect of how I view other characters. It's how I'm 100% sure Tk3 is scum. There is always a character dynamic to games. In this game its reversed from what is expected. Good guys are scum and bad guys are town.

Googling other characters could be useful, but you don't need to Google your character to find out your own alignment.

Archived