The Ill Mind of SwAg: Game Thread -- Game Over

SwAg

Just now, The Orca said:

It's not the worse thing to kill both NS and Md4l. You obviously have a hit, lynch Md4l and hit NS. We are covered either way and 1 of them is almost for sure scum

What is the case? I’m a cult leader/converter? From someone whom all of a sudden decided his ability is not telling the truth/useless/other.

Like I’m already on your non town list for next game.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

What is the case? I’m a cult leader/converter? From someone whom all of a sudden decided his ability is not telling the truth/useless/other.

Like I’m already on your non town list for next game.

No one is ever on my nontown list for no game reason. I probably will vote Swag D1 next game we are in though lol

Also, why do you keep saying cult leader. No one has said that at all. Its like you are distancing yourself from cult leader and mafia, but leaving open the possibly of a cult member. 

Just now, The Orca said:

No one is ever on my nontown list for no game reason. I probably will vote Swag D1 next game we are in though lol

Also, why do you keep saying cult leader. No one has said that at all. Its like you are distancing yourself from cult leader and mafia, but leaving open the possibly of a cult member. 

I am in no shape, way, or form aligned with any cult. 

It’s etched so properly, I sometimes wonder how to improve my wording. Thanks.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Also last time I died in mafia game, guess who was the leader behind the nk?

Hint: It’s obvious

You were killed by the SK, Nazgul. I was investing you cause I was mafia not in the chat. Naz switched my move to a night kill. More inaccurate information in an attempt to sway opinion on yourself lol

Just now, The Orca said:

You were killed by the SK, Nazgul. I was investing you cause I was mafia not in the chat. Naz switched my move to a night kill. More inaccurate information in an attempt to sway opinion on yourself lol

Meh, nonetheless you asked for my role and I got close to confessing things before obviously a nk came about. 

I count your pressure as a huge influence behind that fluke performance.

Archived