Who's more responsible for the Patriots success, Brady or Belichick?

DigInBoys

Who's the bigger reason for the Patriots success?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the bigger reason for the Patriots success?

• Brady
    • Belichick

7 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Well then you are arguing against the wrong guy. I blame Rodgers not McCarthy and im one of the most anti-flashy plays equating to intelligence guys. 

Is he a top QB?

So if Rodgers doesn't even have the intelligence to command plays that make his offense versatile, how the hell can he play in Patriots offense?

Again, you have no clue what makes Brady special, so you pull "Earth must be flat because I can't see it is round."

Did you watch Edelmen's highlight in SB? Brady does his magic IN EVERY GAME. Do you like me to explain to you?

6 minutes ago, William Lee said:

Is he a top QB?

So if Rodgers doesn't even have the intelligence to command plays that make his offense versatile, how the hell can he play in Patriots offense?

Again, you have no clue what makes Brady special, so you pull "Earth must be flat because I can't see it is round."

Yes he is a top qb and with BB he would conform to BB's system and way of doing things..McCarthy isnt BB. I have a clue of 1 important thing that makes Brady special, BB. Not to say that is all that makes him special. 

I stand by my statement. Give BB any of the top 10 qbs and they would be in the GOAT discussion. Prolly not as successful as Brady, because he does have the extra something others dont. But with BB, theyd all have multiple rings. By multiple i mean 4 or so. 

19 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Yes he is a top qb and with BB he would conform to BB's system and way of doing things..McCarthy isnt BB. I have a clue of 1 important thing that makes Brady special, BB. Not to say that is all that makes him special. 

I stand by my statement. Give BB any of the top 10 qbs and they would be in the GOAT discussion. Prolly not as successful as Brady, because he does have the extra something others dont. But with BB, theyd all have multiple rings. By multiple i mean 4 or so. 

Rodgers could play in Pats system while he couldn't even read defense with little wrinkle? Please

Can you name a QB before Brady that consistently played dink n dunk?

Please don't equate DnD to WCO, they are fundamentally different as a completed pass in DnD doesn't give you first down.

Please remember, Brady won first 3 SB mostly by Dnd plus WCO, so did he in last three SB wins.

and you didn't watch video, did you? they are the same designs as in Patriots offense.THERE ARE NO PLAYS IN PATS SYSTEM THAT ARE SO SPECIAL THAT OTHER TEAMS CAN'T DESIGN, it is that the QB can't do what Brady does (not the throwing part, for god sake, that part is easy), therefore the designs won't work with other QB.

from 5:20 to 6:00, ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssVi7Kqs05w (one of the plays is typical Julian Edelmen move)
@10:05, watch WR #33 , ht tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gSh8IiRBZ4&t=612s (typical James White move)

Archived