NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread #WinItAll4theHAUL

Phire

14 hours ago, Jlash said:

Cleveland doesn't need DE's, so that sort of kills that trade. I think James will end up playing a lot of LB in the NFL. He's definitely got the size and physicality for it.

They do not have Depth and a quality starter opposite of garrett, They have a good rotational DE currently there, This move would allow them to get a DE to start and pick-up a first that they could then use to get a WR or CB. Filling multiple needs. Cuz lets face it they're going QB 1st pick they have. 

13 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

They do not have Depth and a quality starter opposite of garrett, They have a good rotational DE currently there, This move would allow them to get a DE to start and pick-up a first that they could then use to get a WR or CB. Filling multiple needs. Cuz lets face it they're going QB 1st pick they have. 

So they'll move back half a round for a 30 year old defensive end who has been good for 3-5 sacks per year? Color me skeptical.

Theres really only 3-5 players in the 1st round that im in love with if they're all gone then i say trade down, try and get a 2nd and a 1st next year. 

my top 5:

#1: Saquon Barkley (#1 Prospect)

#2: Arden Key (top 15)

#3: Minkah Fitzpatrick (can Play Safety and replace Jenkins) (Top 10)

#4: Derwin James (Mid-Late 1st)

#5: Dante Pettis (IMO mid 2nd Rounder)

3 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Nobody is trading anything of value for Vinny Curry - his production is terrible and he's got a terrible contract to boot. That's an extremely unrealistic trade scenario and is probably only something that would work in Madden.

5 hours ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Anyone like any LB's or Hybrid Safeties that can play LB? 

Jefferson, Jewell, the Edumnds brothers, Matthew Thomas, Skai Moore,  and Kiser are all guys I really like for us. It will be interesting to see how we prioritize the linebacker spot in FA/draft

2 hours ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

Jefferson, Jewell, the Edumnds brothers, Matthew Thomas, Skai Moore,  and Kiser are all guys I really like for us. It will be interesting to see how we prioritize the linebacker spot in FA/draft

I feel we might need to prioritize it even though i love Kendricks, Bradham and Hicks together. Just think Kendricks Contract and Having to resign Bradham and then Hicks the following year and having 0 depth IMO, Hate all our backups. IMO we need to get some depth and possible starters. 

4 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

what round is dante pettis going to go in? Could help replace torrey and sproles next year. 

Depends on his combine, I think if he runs really well he could sneak into round 2. His return ability is ridiculous.

Archived