Trailer Trash Mafia - N4 is Tonight @ Midnight EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

It was honest. What were my options?

1. I put my marker on you. Everyone seems to think because you got cookies or some gift that you're in the clear. I could try to push against that logic, but I read the room as it wasn't going to fly. Plus it would look like it was vindictive for your vote (kind of like how I felt yours was with my "I understand it, but you're wrong" comment).
  2. I could put my vote on mission27 or Nazgul, the two second place vote getters, but that would like a scramble to dodge the axe.
  3. I could try a spin at someone like touch or Malf, but that would look like scattershot.

All I could hope for was honesty and hope that people would realize that voting me is dumb. If you still want to vote for me, so be it. I get that playing above board in this game is kind of odd, but that's how it went. Take it for what you will.

But because apparently some of these guys don't think scrambling is a black mark, I'll vote mission27 mainly because he's offered nothing to the game and has played very differently from the rest of the games I've been involved with him.

Not your reasons or your breakdown of potential plays, it was the way you spelled it out (acting like these all look bad so I won't do it).  Makes it seem like you care about how you appear to others.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Would this be like that time you found a notecard? 

No, it's based purely on behavior.  Either Pickle is putting forth great effort (and succeeding) to obscure things he has previously done as scum, or he's Town.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Not your reasons or your breakdown of potential plays, it was the way you spelled it out (acting like these all look bad so I won't do it).  Makes it seem like you care about how you appear to others.

... because you were all focusing on me?

I realize that I don't play as many games as you guys, but when you're nearing majority of the votes you start to care if you're going down as the mislynch. Or at least I do.

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Well, I only know what I know and what I know may not be what he knows but it could be what you know but then I would know that what he knows could not be what I know from what you know. 

You dig? 

Screen-Shot-2016-12-22-at-10020-PM.png?c

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I’m pretty sure he literally stated he cares what others think ....

Look, this is a trailer park, this is no place to be discussing the correct form of participles.

This is a place to shotgun some beers, play with shotguns, and post dank memes from the God Emperor Trump facebook page.

Archived