Trailer Trash Mafia - N4 is Tonight @ Midnight EST

Dome

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So now you won’t commit to them being of singular relatability? 

?ton era ro era yeht ?ti si hcihw os 

I'm saying they are both non-Town, ostensibly both Mafia (or Cult, but no one wanted to discuss that, so lol).  You "corrected" a post, and I responded by explaining it as a "grouping," which was (in that instance) only referring to sentence structure.  So, "no," I was not saying they were together in that specific post, but with a holistic reading, I clearly think they are.

GOT THAT, SILLY BOY?

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Player Voting to Lynch (Leader Bolded)
Malfatron mission
James mission
Woz mission
theuntouchable mission
Tk3 Nazgul
the orca Woz
pickle rick Woz
Nazgul Woz
swag  
mission  

This is going to be some hot tea at the end of this day phase.

Just now, SwAg said:

I'm saying they are both non-Town, ostensibly both Mafia (or Cult, but no one wanted to discuss that, so lol).  You "corrected" a post, and I responded by explaining it as a "grouping," which was (in that instance) only referring to sentence structure.  So, "no," I was not saying they were together in that specific post, but with a holistic reading, I clearly think they are.

GOT THAT, SILLY BOY?

Look, I never shopped at hollister ok. I couldn’t afford it. 

IT DOESNT CHANGE WHO I AM ON THE INSIDE AND ON THE INSIDE I AM AMAZEBALLS MIXED WITH CHOCOLATE UNICORN WHO ****S GLORIOUS AND PROFOUND UNIQUENESS 

Well now that @Dome went and stole my thunder by posting an official VC (you couldn't have waited 2 minutes?!), I'm out. I'll be back a bit before the deadline, but it's gonna be tight since I have to get home and get the kiddos to bed.

Archived