Who were your top ten teams of 2018?

patriotsheatyan

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

You keep running bro and bringing up irrelevant stuff. Are you 6? yes or no quit wasting my time.

Its not irrelevant... you're telling me to back up what i say when Philly has beaten the rams twice under McVay and won a super bowl... you smack talk every fanbase the rams plays then when its the super bowl, you're no where to be found.

3 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

Its not irrelevant... you're telling me to back up what i say when Philly has beaten the rams twice under McVay and won a super bowl... you smack talk every fanbase the rams plays then when its the super bowl, you're no where to be found.

Watcha i was there in the SB thread... i was in the dallas and Saints one. Keep crying and ducking my mans don't have the balls to say yes. Where is your fearlessness haha..

Image result for talkers make me thirsty gif

25 mins since i offered the sig bet... As you know the truth hurts.I will never replying to you again unless you reply with a yes. But we all know you'll go off subject and duck.

You be triffling. Talkers talk.. Stand behind your million dollar peso Qb made out of fine china. Congrats on beating the Rams... :D Highlight of your season. 

3 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Watcha i was there in the SB thread... i was in the dallas and Saints one. Keep crying and ducking my mans don't have the balls to say yes. Where is your fearlessness haha..

25 mins since i offered the sig bet... As you know the truth hurts.I will never replying to you again unless you reply with a yes. But we all know you'll go off subject and duck.

You be triffling. Talkers talk.. Stand behind your million dollar peso Qb made out of fine china. Congrats on beating the Rams... :D Highlight of your season. 

4 minutes ago, El ramster said:

The irony is real here lmao

Archived