3: Saints

4: Eagles

5: Chargers

6:  Rams

7: Bears

8: Colts

9: Cowboys

10: Steelers

After the playoffs that's how I'd put it.
Putting into context how they played December onwards.
Chargers vs Rams was tough, but I think the Chargers would win that so they get the higher spot.
Could swap the Eagles/Chargers, but how much they laid down in the Pats game hurts them.

16 hours ago, Kiltman said:

1: Patriots

2: Chiefs 

3: Saints

4: Eagles

5: Chargers

6:  Rams

7: Bears

8: Colts

9: Cowboys

10: Steelers

After the playoffs that's how I'd put it.
Putting into context how they played December onwards.
Chargers vs Rams was tough, but I think the Chargers would win that so they get the higher spot.
Could swap the Eagles/Chargers, but how much they laid down in the Pats game hurts them.

What the blooody hell man? 

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

What the blooody hell man? 

How they were playing they would've beaten the Rams...probably should've swapped them with the Chargers though honestly.

H2H Eagles would have a tough time with the Chargers as the teams stood.

This is 100% how the teams looked to end the season, which is all that matter really.

If i'm ranking best teams throughout the year, Pre-bye Rams are probably at the top. They were dominant

I don't see how anyone could put Eagles in the top 10, personally. Yes, they got into the playoffs and won their first game, but can't ignore the fact that Parkey was their MVP in that result. 

* A 9-7 record
* Second in a two horse race in the division behind the Cowboys
* 367 points scored - ranked 18th in the whole NFL - to put it in perspective Chiefs had 217 more, also every team in the NFC South had more. 
* 348 points conceded - ranked 12th in the whole NFL
* 221-215 on first downs (for-against) 

I know they had injuries, so I could get behind Doug being in the top 10 coaches of the year, but I don't see how they can be in the top 10 teams when they were barely in the top 10 in anything. 

1 minute ago, eagles18 said:

Issue? Beat the rams and texans and bears with a less than ideal roster due to injuries and finished in the top 8.. Coached by one of the best coaching staffs in the NFL. 

Yeah.. 9 and 7 record. Get outta here with that gaaaarbaaaage. 

Just now, El ramster said:

Yeah.. 9 and 7 record. Get outta here with that gaaaarbaaaage. 

beat the rams. thats all that matters. Eagles will run the conference and that makes you nervous.

Sean McVay: I looked at Bill Belichick and thought, “I’m going to punt on 4th-and-3 from the Patriots’ 42-yard line”

Dyqkc6eXgAAr2ZL.jpg:large

Just now, eagles18 said:

beat the rams. thats all that matters. Eagles will run the conference and that makes you nervous.

Sean McVay: I looked at Bill Belichick and thought, “I’m going to punt on 4th-and-3 from the Patriots’ 42-yard line”

Dyqkc6eXgAAr2ZL.jpg:large

sig bet for life? Ready? back it up big boi.

Archived