TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

The black swan theory or theory of black swan events is a metaphor that describes an event that comes as a surprise, has a major effect, and is often inappropriately rationalized after the fact with the benefit of hindsight. The term is based on an ancient saying which presumed black swans did not exist, but the saying was rewritten after black swans were discovered in the wild.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_swan_theory

Reminds of me of when we went to the Super Bowl lead by Freddie Mitchell and Brian Dawkins. 

It would be weird if we had a time machine and we went back and took Steve Smith instead of Freddie Mitchell , if 4th and 26 never happens and if we never make the Super Bowl etc... Despite having the better player cause Mitchell was the Black Swan, he was the completely unprepared for. 

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

gonna be tough competition to see who gets Nelson.

How are we going to settle this... I'm not giving up easy, i know you aren't i know RO aint... The Real McCoy won't give up with out a fight either. 

mhhhmmh..¬¬

Edited by Bednarik60