TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

8 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Stop the cheat days and work toward your goal. And if you can't, stop complaining and enjoy your chicken wings. Either way, you win. Just stop pretending it's so hard. 

Listen to this man! Basically my point in the weight lifting thread is you will see results so much faster and better when you stop cheating, and even if you calculate pop tarts into your "daily calorie totals" your still eating pop tarts, it has a hormonal effect on you that keep you from burning fat(your insulin spikes to high, to much saturated fat and sugar at once for the body to effectively use it all so it stores some it as fat just cause it has no choice).. But when you just stop cheating and you treat your body more like a "machine" putting nothing but good fuel in it and are consistent with out cheating, i think some people would truly be amazed how much better there hormones would work and they would see there maximum genetic potential so much quicker and fat would stay off them so much easier. 

Nothing wrong with being on the other side of the fence. If you want to drink boozy booze and eat the left side of the menu in booth by your self at Chilis go for it... But don't try and make excuses that you can fit the wonder of  6 pack of B & J Raspberry Cherry Melon Wine Coolers and Sliders, Onion Rings and Mozzarella Sticks into a week of training and not see some loses/go backwards/put on some fat/bloat , even if a app on your phone lol tell yous it fits your macros/calories. 

50 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Me too man, so fast

I'm even fine going gen 1 or 2, big and metallic

Id probably wait til robot eyes 4s to jump on that ship though

Haha "gen 1 or 2" I'd make sure that it's modular, so when gen 3 comes out I can pop out the clunky gen 1 and upgrade. Would be awesome.

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

Ikea down lighting, coconut oil, ice cubes, air conditioning, R&B music. I would put money on them looking pretty good bro. 

I will get in touch with floyds people to find out. We did watch The Dark Knight together so we are pretty close.