TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Give these dudes some knives and have them fight to the death I'd watch that. 

The UFC is brutal bro. Conor left hand could kill the average man, literally. If Conor punched me( i am the same size as McGregor minus the reach) , odds are i might not wake up and if i did, i would have a lisp and think my name is Gary for the rest of my life. 

Edited by Bednarik60

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

The UFC is brutal bro. Conor left hand could kill the average man, literally. If Conor punched , odds are i might not wake up and if i did, i would have a lisp and think my name is Gary for the rest of my life. 

Admittedly I have never seen Conor fight ever before. As i don't watch UFC. But I would much rather watch conor fight floyd in a UFC match than a boxing one. I think what it boils down to for me is I really hate boxing. Also I have seen floyd around town and the guy is dbag. 

Acestreams, google it. ITs the cleanest water there is. 

The weird thing about this whole thing - everyone is saying that Mayweather will win - but we all agree Conner would literally beat the life out of him in a "real" fight right? If tomorrow they met on the Las Vegas strip with no gloves, no rules - thats a beatdown of epic proportions.