TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

Just now, ninjapirate said:

oh for sure he didn't hire ex-mossad or anything they are just his friends from back in the day that never left if coattails. 

if I was rich I'd have a bunch of special forces dudes rolling with me. 

No John Wicks there, looks like they are the typical strip club security lol!  one dudes name is "Power Ranger" and the other is "Voltron" lol and there both like 6'3 320 lbs of meat and cankles lol. But i imagine if they get a hold of you and unlss your trained in grappling, your not going anywhere/done for. 

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

No John Wicks there, looks like they are the typical strip club security lol!  one dudes name is "Power Ranger" and the other is "Voltron" lol and there both like 6'3 320 lbs of meat and cankles lol. But i imagine if they get a hold of you and unlss your trained in grappling, your not going anywhere/done for. 

ex WWE wrestlers work as security at one of the strip clubs here in town. Got some pics with D'Lo Brown last time I was there lol.

4 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Floyd owns a strip club in Vegas by the way. I imagine he just takes body guards from there. lol. Like if your prove your self there, you get promoted to role with Floyd. 

I just looked it up and have never heard of that place ever. But looking it up it used to be a place called Sherrys back in the day got propositioned for sex there the one time I went lol. Was always a classy joint no wonder floyd bought it. 

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

Floyd owns a strip club in Vegas by the way. I imagine he just takes body guards from there. lol. Like if your prove your self there, you get promoted to role with Floyd. 

hqdefault.jpg

L-R: "Optimus Crime," "Alpha 5," "Tank Top T," "XXL," "49 Cent."

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I know, hes a huge d.bag. I cant wait to see him get his arse beat in his sport.

That's the thing with Floyd, he realized people wouldn't watch his fights when he was "Pretty Boy Floyd" so he started flaunting and becoming the guy everyone would pay hoping he would lose, aka Floyd "Money" Mayweather. Pretty smart business direction. 

6 minutes ago, Phire said:

That's the thing with Floyd, he realized people wouldn't watch his fights when he was "Pretty Boy Floyd" so he started flaunting and becoming the guy everyone would pay hoping he would lose, aka Floyd "Money" Mayweather. Pretty smart business direction. 

Yeah I hate that about him too.