TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

4 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

Brazilians are such classless POS . Reading all the Brazilians fighters remarks on Conor. They are the worst people i swear. Constantly sour, notorious cheaters, poor sportsmanship. Terrible. 

The classiest thing I saw last night was Philly's own Eddie Alvarez's tweet about it. All in all Eddie's always been a stand up dude.

Jose has been startched in 2 of his last 3 fights and shouldn't be calling out Conor since that happened, and ever since USADA came in RDA can't win a fight. Not all Brazilians however, Diego Brandao was respectful after Conor beat him, and Cris Cyborg and others gave McGregor love. Those 2 are just two salty guys who the game has passed by and aren't champions and need to string wins together to be considered contenders again.

47 minutes ago, Danger said:

Rhys Hoskins needs some love here.

His current pace for 162 games would be 99 bombs. Let that sink in for a min. Obviously unsustainable but still super impressive.

Lost in the Hoskins hype, Williams and Alafaro have played well as well.

2 hours ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

The classiest thing I saw last night was Philly's own Eddie Alvarez's tweet about it. All in all Eddie's always been a stand up dude.

Eddie has been so classy since his lost to Conor. Hes probably  the coolest dude in the UFC. Agree super stand up dude. 

Cris Cyborg

I love her. You can tell she just really LOVES MMA and fighting. She seems super sweet and nice(despite being a ruthless killer). 

They over paved the land. Houston and some of those Texas cities have grown so much in the last few years, and any foresty area, grassland, wetland, field, etc got paved over for houses, malls, roads, strip malls.. 

So they basically built a giant pool. They essentially lined there city like a pool, and the water can't drain fast enough  through there man made ways. 

22 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

In las vegas we have things called washes which send the water away from the city into the wetlands. Which I am sure is man made from us doing this lol.

Got to brace your self for that 5 inches of annual rainfall lol. 

LOL Houston has 50 inches on the other hand, after this storm it will be like 80 inches or something insane. 

10 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

yeah our ground doesn't absorb the water at all it just all rushes down hill

Yeah scary. I have watched these videos of people hiking or 4x4 and it happens in seconds. They see a little trickle coming down the ground... then a minute or two later a wall of water and debri  coming screaming through. Its crazy. 

Edited by Bednarik60

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

Yeah scary. I have watched this videos of people hiking or 4x4 and it happens in seconds. They see a little trickle coming down the ground... then a minute or two later a wall of water and debri  coming screaming through. Its crazy. 

yeah it doesnt have to rain on you for it to have rained here in the desert. I was driving from reno to vegas once and literally drove through a huge storm that lasted like a mile. it was crazy. 

On 8/26/2017 at 5:52 PM, Phire said:

Then there's that dude who breaks out the boxing gloves at parties when everybody is drunk. Like doesn't say anything, just quietly gets the gloves and suddenly they're being passed around. All it takes is one dude to put a glove on and make eye contact with another.

I was at a party where Sock 'em boppers were broken out.....

It was all fun and games until the one popped on contact and the dude's fist went through and he knocked the other dude out.....then it was hilarious.

Edited by Hockey5djh
  • Like 1