TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

1 minute ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

Tell me about it, HD has spoiled us to the point that everything shot pre 2005 looks like it was shot with a potato.

Actually why i changed my entire stance on 9/11 being a inside job lol , the camera footage is so bad it almost makes things appear that aren't there, like pixalted resolution makes things that arent there. 

2 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Yes that is as cool as gets. 

Was he BIG AF or wut?

I have a friend who has cerebral palsey and he also loves wrestling so kevin came down from the stage to meet and greet with us. yeah he was huge I was only a kid back then. Kevin met my friend Jack before so he recognized him and came down to chat. 

Edited by ninjapirate

3 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

I have a friend who has cerebral palsey and he also loves wrestling so kevin came down from the stage to meet and greet with us. yeah he was huge I was only a kid back then. Kevin and met my friend Jack before so he recognized him and came down to chat. 

Oh that is cool as hell. Sure it meant the world to your friend.. Sorry about your friends condition,  hope hes doing good. 

6 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

He should be here in a week or so I think. 

Nice. 

He better get on here 

I really should start up my facebook again to keep up with him and The Dane. But i dont see them offering me tandem bicycle rides any time soon and thats all i care about it. Im selfish. 

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

Nice. 

He better get on here 

I really should start up my facebook again to keep up with him and The Dane. But i dont see them offering me tandem bicycle rides any time soon and thats all i care about it. Im selfish. 

he is moving to north carolina, dane is who knows what he is doing.