TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

they used to do NXT on my college campus & one time i was walking by the bus and one of the wrestlers was like you coming to show? and i was like nah bro im just lost trying to find my class. & then he was like you want a seat at the show? and was like nah dude. 

that's my only wrestling story. 

Just now, jfinley88 said:

they used to do NXT on my college campus & one time i was walking by the bus and one of the wrestlers was like you coming to show? and i was like nah bro im just lost trying to find my class. & then he was like you want a seat at the show? and was like nah dude. 

Did you find your class?

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

I have some friends who love NXT. 

I just haven't seen a pro wrestler in forever with "the look" the old guys had like The Rock, Stone Cold, Ric Flair Chris Jericho, Kevin Nash, Macho Man, Raven, Sabu.

Josh Barnett <3 was on JRE and he was explaining basically the old wrestlers were real tough guys vs today, the old guys would fight all night drunk at bars and then go to practice and bump/roll for hours and they could seriously fight mess you up. 

15 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

Were you a ECW fan to?

tenor.gif

Bro, RVD, Sabu, Sandman, Miley Whipwreck, Eddie, Malenko, Jericho, Benoit, Jerry Lynn, the Dudley Boyz, Lance Storm, Rhyno, Chris Candido, Shane Douglas, Tazz, 2 Cold Scorpio, the Gangstaz, the Eliminators...

yes ECW was amazing. In addition to being super violent they had absolute quality in ring work. Jerry Lynn vs RVD couldn't have a bad match with each other.

bro you would love nXt, think ECW with a conscious focus on concussions and long term health effects.

Edited by EaglesFan5-36-81

20 minutes ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

Bro, RVD, Sabu, Sandman, Miley Whipwreck, Eddie, Malenko, Jericho, Benoit, Jerry Lynn, the Dudley Boyz, Lance Storm, Rhyno, Chris Candido, Shane Douglas, Tazz, 2 Cold Scorpio, the Gangstaz, the Eliminators...

<3 <3 <3

latest?cb=20160417010925

I think New Jack has killed a couple people since in low budget local wrestling circuits since lol. That guy was nuts. He would jump from the top parts of arenas, not the ring, like from the top balcony ledge or raptors down like 10- 20 something feet on top of a guy through tables... 

87921ab87ae37b1dc5362ffda30e50fe8a37282f

Edited by Bednarik60