TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

56 minutes ago, Jays3 said:

Oh **** I forgot about that. Yeah I’m definitely watching that

He’s just the epitome of what it means to be Philly. All the passion we require and more. He’s honestly too good to be ours. There’s a couple misty eyed moments. Fair warning. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

He’s just the epitome of what it means to be Philly. All the passion we require and more. He’s honestly too good to be ours. There’s a couple misty eyed moments. Fair warning. 

Slightly off topic but I have a feeling that Jason kelce is gonna have a great media career. Might even rival Pat mcafee. His iron heights show with Travis is a lotta fun. Honestly I hope they keep it up but I could see major media outlets trying to break them up. Travis is great too but (trying to be unbiased) I think Jason is the star of the show. They do have good chemistry together though.

8 hours ago, Jays3 said:

Slightly off topic but I have a feeling that Jason kelce is gonna have a great media career. Might even rival Pat mcafee. His iron heights show with Travis is a lotta fun. Honestly I hope they keep it up but I could see major media outlets trying to break them up. Travis is great too but (trying to be unbiased) I think Jason is the star of the show. They do have good chemistry together though.

It’s some of what the documentary is about. They initially started it to document the transition to retirement, chronicling the last year process of some of these guys. But Kelce’s footage was so good last year (and he’s not retiring lol) that they just made the whole thing about him. But, to the point, Kelce, like a lot of others, are struggling with the fact that after retiring you’re not going to get that passion and zest and juice ever again. He can be at home and be a great father and husband but there’s not going to be that exhilaration anymore. He’s known as one of the best in his field. It’s hard to just relinquish that. There’s some small segments about what he’s trying to dip his toes into post-NFL. Cattle raising, real estate, media as you said. And you can tell he’s just having a tough time with the cross roads of his life and trying to find worth and meaning after football. I don’t know how compelling the podcast would be after he’s been out of football after a few years but he certainly had plenty of talent to be a media type guy. Don’t know, without his brother, he would have any passion for it working for a big network. But seemingly, he’s really opened up some options for himself which is nice to see watching him go through his struggles. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 4/7/2024 at 1:24 AM, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

WrestleMania night 1 was pretty epic to be there watching it in the linc. How cool that was. Was cold tho for wrestling lol. Football hits different in the cold

Guess no one went :(. Went to night 2 as well and Monday night raw. Epic epic weekend. 4 events in 3 days. Was so worth it and awesome crowd

2 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Guess no one went :(. Went to night 2 as well and Monday night raw. Epic epic weekend. 4 events in 3 days. Was so worth it and awesome crowd

Looked like a really good crowd. Guy I know went down and had a great time too.

Was in town for a wedding and had a bunch of fans at the hotel.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kiltman said:

Looked like a really good crowd. Guy I know went down and had a great time too.

Was in town for a wedding and had a bunch of fans at the hotel.

Yeah it was and that's awesome. 

One of the best weekends of my life. Go to go with a few of my buddies and my wife. Not gonna be drinking for a good month or two after those last 4 days LMAO. Was worth every penny and every bit of my voice. I have literally no voice.. can't even talk right now.