TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

1 hour ago, Jeezla said:

Level 82 Rogue. My build feels pretty good- I can do level 45ish nightmare dungeons, but as soon as I step into a level 50 I basically get one-shot. I've definitely been enjoying the game/addicted, but am starting to get bored of just running helltides/world bosses/Legion events/nightmare dungeons, and hardly ever seeing any loot upgrades or mounts/bardings drop. I Haven't gotten any mounts or bardings since moving to T4.

Oh damn you're way ahead. I just got into T4 but my gears iffy. I dominated t3 but T4 is another level. 

Maybe I haven't done enough of them but I really like the world bosses. Hopefully they add some extra end game stuff soon

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Oh damn you're way ahead. I just got into T4 but my gears iffy. I dominated t3 but T4 is another level. 

Maybe I haven't done enough of them but I really like the world bosses. Hopefully they add some extra end game stuff soon

I like the world bosses, they just need to do a better job of hooking me up with some upgrades or rare bardings.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I like the world bosses, they just need to do a better job of hooking me up with some upgrades or rare bardings.

I could only imagine your situation. I'm 63 now and haven't found an upgrade in like 6 levels if not more. I'm getting a bit pissed. Also My build called for a grandfather sword and I can't even find a crappy one

4 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I could only imagine your situation. I'm 63 now and haven't found an upgrade in like 6 levels if not more. I'm getting a bit pissed. Also My build called for a grandfather sword and I can't even find a crappy one

Is grandfather sword a unique item? I know Barbarians are pretty dependent on certain uniques, but once you get them you will start steamrolling everything. These Druids tho...these Druids are doing crazy damage out here. I bet Kilty is a Druid.

11 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Is grandfather sword a unique item? I know Barbarians are pretty dependent on certain uniques, but once you get them you will start steamrolling everything. These Druids tho...these Druids are doing crazy damage out here. I bet Kilty is a Druid.

Yes it's a sword. I'm trying to be patient. Maybe I'll get lucky today

Yeah I probably should've went druid. I was watching one on twitch getting my free Diablo items for watching. Dude like one hits mostly everything. It's crazy

5 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Yes it's a sword. I'm trying to be patient. Maybe I'll get lucky today

Yeah I probably should've went druid. I was watching one on twitch getting my free Diablo items for watching. Dude like one hits mostly everything. It's crazy

Your best bet for getting it is probably the 175 chests during helltides. Seems like 1 out of 3 to 5 will give a unique versus like 1 out of 10 nightmare dungeons or world bosses or legions or tree of whisper caches. 175 helltides chests are the best rewards in the game, imo. 

https://helltides.com/

You can use that site to see which chests are the 175 versions. Fairly easy to get 3 during a tide, if you are there for the full hour.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Your best bet for getting it is probably the 175 chests during helltides. Seems like 1 out of 3 to 5 will give a unique versus like 1 out of 10 nightmare dungeons or world bosses or legions or tree of whisper caches. 175 helltides chests are the best rewards in the game, imo. 

https://helltides.com/

You can use that site to see which chests are the 175 versions. Fairly easy to get 3 during a tide, if you are there for the full hour.

That's what I've been aiming for when I do the helltides. I just opened another .. nothing :(

I'm doing like 4k without it. I may be able to do T4 with it tho. 

Been trying t4 world bosses when they pop up to try to get it also but nothing yet. 

Appreciate the help. Bookmarked that website too

Signed up for a money league about a month ago. Somehow forgot about the draft till I jumped in during the 4th round. Computer grabbed me Bijan Robinson , Kupp and Waddle in PPR. Not sure how I feel about kupp and Waddle this year. 

Kupp had that bummed ankle and Stafford playing like crap

Waddle has a walking concussion for a QB

My team 

Dak (ugh)

Bijan D. Cook Swift Gainwell R.White (bucs) & McKinnon

Kupp Waddle Devonta Smith Pickens & Marquise Brown

Goedert

Koo

Dolphins Defense

Feel decent about it

45 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Signed up for a money league about a month ago. Somehow forgot about the draft till I jumped in during the 4th round. Computer grabbed me Bijan Robinson , Kupp and Waddle in PPR. Not sure how I feel about kupp and Waddle this year. 

Kupp had that bummed ankle and Stafford playing like crap

Waddle has a walking concussion for a QB

My team 

Dak (ugh)

Bijan D. Cook Swift Gainwell R.White (bucs) & McKinnon

Kupp Waddle Devonta Smith Pickens & Marquise Brown

Goedert

Koo

Dolphins Defense

Feel decent about it

Drafting in June? Risky as hell