TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

1 hour ago, Danger said:

The more I think about it, the more I think it makes more sense to move Joel. 

He's 29 now, and as a big man with an injury history, he could start declining fast at any moment. He just won MVP so his value will never be higher. I think this team as a whole has reached their high water mark so it's better for us to rip the bandaid off and try again. It was fun. Could've been better. I'll root for Joel no matter where he goes. But for the long term success, it's better to get the ball rolling here on the rebuild.

If only Hinkie or Howie could be GM of the 6ers. Morey is better than Colangelo or Brand were, I'll give him that.

Just as long as we can actually get value back. You rarely get back anything comparable when trading superstars. Are we confident in building with Maxey? I dunno. But that’s your only option. Trade Embiid and Harris and see what disgruntled star wants out of his situation. Going to take an impressive GM job to keep this team relevant. 

34 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Just as long as we can actually get value back. You rarely get back anything comparable when trading superstars. Are we confident in building with Maxey? I dunno. But that’s your only option. Trade Embiid and Harris and see what disgruntled star wants out of his situation. Going to take an impressive GM job to keep this team relevant. 

I think we keep Maxey at least until his contract year trade deadline and see where we're at.

Doc Rivers, Daryl Morey, PJ Tucker and Tobias Harris are all bigger issues than Joel/Harden.

The 76ers have made every wrong decision after drafting Embiid - drafting Okafor over KP, drafting Simmons over BI/Brown, drafting Fultz over Tatum, trading Mikal Bridges for someone who couldn't even hang around in the G-League, and giving Tobias Harris that contract. 

I'm not a 76ers fan so this just the opinion of someone on the outside. 

2 hours ago, Scalamania said:

The 76ers have made every wrong decision after drafting Embiid - drafting Okafor over KP, drafting Simmons over BI/Brown, drafting Fultz over Tatum, trading Mikal Bridges for someone who couldn't even hang around in the G-League, and giving Tobias Harris that contract. 

I do believe the consensus at the time for most of those was that they were the right move at the time. With the exception of trading Mikal Bridges. That was a true WTF moment.

Tobias Harris I believe was a fallback option after Jimmy Butler wasn't coming back.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

I do believe the consensus at the time for most of those was that they were the right move at the time. With the exception of trading Mikal Bridges. That was a true WTF moment.

Tobias Harris I believe was a fallback option after Jimmy Butler wasn't coming back.

Yea but like why Harris? Did you HAVE to give him max money? Who else was doing that? Should have just traded him for someone trying to escape their team. 

10 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Yea but like why Harris? Did you HAVE to give him max money? Who else was doing that? Should have just traded him for someone trying to escape their team. 

Who was at the helm at that time? Was that Colangelo, Brand, or Morey?

4 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Diablo 4 pretty much looks like diablo 3 with modern cut scenes. I'm a sucker for loot games, so I'll probably get it.

the beta was fun, glad they added the Druid.
Can kinda sorta play the character I used in my old D&D campaign that way.

Beast shape is just fun

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Diablo 4 pretty much looks like diablo 3 with modern cut scenes. I'm a sucker for loot games, so I'll probably get it.

Huge Diablo fan here!

I'm 100% getting it and gonna play the crap out of it. Only thing I hope they don't do is follow the formula of immortal. Go back to the Diablo 2 days... Even Diablo 3. Immortal was their way of destroying the product

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Huge Diablo fan here!

I'm 100% getting it and gonna play the crap out of it. Only thing I hope they don't do is follow the formula of immortal. Go back to the Diablo 2 days... Even Diablo 3. Immortal was their way of destroying the product

You poor soul. D4 looks alright, but I just don't want to pay $70 for a game that is also constantly screaming about how great their battle pass is on top of their other microtransactions.

Screw Blizzard. If the game was F2P in the mold of PoE I would give it a shot, but no shot I am paying full price for that game on release. Expect a modernized D3 with the ability to spend more money. Will probably be fun for a month though.