TAET: This Ain't Eagles Talk | RIP Jlash

Phire

11 hours ago, Phire said:

Smog in Florida? Unheard of. I think Smog is only a problem on the West Coast. Florida has great air quality.

nonattainment-areas.png

The one thing nobody talks about with air pollution is that air pollution is pretty much a California problem. Look up any map on the EPA website.

the smog where i live is absolutely banana's fwiw. unless i dont know what "smog" is. when im driving the road at night i gotta go like 35 in a 65 just so i can kinda see. but then again i might not know what smog is. 

Just now, jfinley88 said:

the smog where i live is absolutely banana's fwiw. unless i dont know what "smog" is. when im driving the road at night i gotta go like 35 in a 65 just so i can kinda see. but then again i might not know what smog is. 

where do you live?

Im totally down for Florida, just become a hard core Central Florida football fan, ignore the Eagles, become that die hard college football guy.. "i dont watch the NFL, college players actually play for the love of the game, not the money!!!!" you know that guy? "you dont understand , they just play cause they love the game, they have fundamentals !!" ... 

Get some cool Central Florida Knights gear like  licence plate covers, some polo shirts , pennets for the office, and a coffee mug. 

Get super hype for that big 3 star recruit we stole away from Houston. Call in to the local radio show and give a hot take on wide receiver depth of the Knights.

ughh that would be awesome. 

Edited by Bednarik60

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

Im totally down for Florida, just become a hard core Central Florida football fan, ignore the Eagles, become that die hard college football guy.. "i dont watch the NFL, college players actually play for the love of the game, not the money!!!!" you know that guy? "you dont understand , they just play cause they love the game, they have fundamentals !!" ... 

Get some cool Central Florida Knights gear like  licence plate covers, some polo shirts , pennets for the office, and a coffee mug. 

Get super hype for that big 3 star recruit we stole away from Houston. Call in to the local radio show and give a hot take on wide receiver depth of the Knights.

ughh that would be awesome. 

heyyooooo! 

lonelydancer.0.gif

fin and bernard at UCF games. i go to school there actually lol. 

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

That girl is a angel <3 

You go to UCF bruh?

i was at that game kinda by her lol, that's where they sealed off their 0-12 season. was my favorite year, zero campus spirit it was phenomenal. 

yeah i'm in my last year there now, been going since '14. there's a lotta dudes that go there on this forum actually. 

6 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

i was at that game kinda by her lol, that's where they sealed off their 0-12 season. was my favorite year, zero campus spirit it was phenomenal. 

yeah i'm in my last year there now, been going since '14. there's a lotta dudes that go there on this forum actually. 

Had no clue, random i brought them up. 0-12 season, yesss lol now that sounds like good time. I think this is a sign from the Long Snapping Gods for me to be your besty and follow the UCF Knights to death. BRB ordering  UFC license plate covers and a stadium seat cushion. 

#KnightTillIDie #KnightsLife #UCF4life

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

thooooose were the dayyys man. legitimately loved going to games that year. only the real ones in the stands, you know? gimmie 0-12 over 6-6 any day. 

LMAO that looks so fun. Dude for sure, i hate sorta winning or even winning a little bit, i'm always down for a real dumpster fire. Its seriously the only way any one ever wakes up lol. And i like the madness that utter failure brings lol. 

• Like 1