Call of Duty WW2

Scalamania

My patience is running out with this game.  Now the dedicated servers are completely shut down.  I don't even care about the HQ issues they can stay empty for all I care, I just want games with stable connections.  I don't want to have to reboot after nearly every match, and I don't want to sit in dead lobbies on the rare occasion I don't disconnect.  Games aren't even competitive anymore.  You've got one or two players who go god mode, and every other player goes negative.  It's 2017 and Activision is giving us 2007 connection quality. 

Am I like the luckiest person alive? Outside of hitreg issues which feel a bit better lately but I have in most games because my ISP is a joke...I haven't had hardly any issues. I think I've dropped out twice.  Only empty HQ once. I have run into a bunch of dumb glitches. Using serrated doesn't stick. It'll replace your shovel as primary after every game. My orders aren't the correct ones most times from the order button while in game. 

Spec glitches galore on kill cams but I just expect those now. I remember a Dev from a smaller game explaining what a nightmare they are. You see more games showing what the guy is doing after he killed you now just to avoid it. 

But servers all have been fine, give or take a few crap hosts. Hopefully dedis are back soon.

On 11/10/2017 at 10:54 AM, JBURGE25 said:

Ok I'm cool with that. The BAR needed some work. The FG isn't too strong but there is no recoil, it's really good with rapid fire - the main benefit of the FG is that a grip isn't necessary so you can add that rapid fire and not lose quickdraw/sight

Not to be that guy but the fg42 irl was a bullet hose and it shoots slow af in game. I literally used it once and I'm like yeah this thing is a laser but it just bothered me it's like the opposite of real life for some reason

2 hours ago, packerrfan74 said:

One of the weekly orders I have requires winning 25 matches... I have won almost 30.... only got credit for 5. This game is pissing me off. Putting it down until they fix this ****

My timers don't run lol. So I have unlimited time to do any of them. At least that was the case last night. They would go like literally 20 or 30 seconds and then they get stuck. It's been letting me get any of them easily. A glitch I approve of haha

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Just unlocked the MP-40 after prestiging my airborne class. The thing is a beast. Best sub in the game imo. I was using the Type 100 for most of my games to this point but will fully transition into the MP-40 being my go to.

I don't even remember picking that up. I'm close to prestiging that. I'll have to try it.

2 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

My timers don't run lol. So I have unlimited time to do any of them. At least that was the case last night. They would go like literally 20 or 30 seconds and then they get stuck. It's been letting me get any of them easily. A glitch I approve of haha

Is your progress actually being tracked on the orders as well? And your on PC right?

Maybe it's a console issue.. but this game is **** right now

35 minutes ago, packerrfan74 said:

Is your progress actually being tracked on the orders as well? And your on PC right?

Maybe it's a console issue.. but this game is **** right now

Yeah I claimed stuff last night. They were all for kills though. None were match wins. Maybe that's it? And yeah PC. I've had legit very few issues. Usually we have all the bugs lol

6 hours ago, packerrfan74 said:

One of the weekly orders I have requires winning 25 matches... I have won almost 30.... only got credit for 5. This game is pissing me off. Putting it down until they fix this ****

You're doing better than me.  I'm stuck at 2.  But hey I bet COD points will work perfectly when that's rolled out. 

i haven't had TOO many problems playing alone. But I don't usually play alone. Playing in parties is a nightmare, basically 50% of games we have to re-join the party at HQ. Such a joke.

That being said I am enjoying the actual games

7 hours ago, JBURGE25 said:

i haven't had TOO many problems playing alone. But I don't usually play alone. Playing in parties is a nightmare, basically 50% of games we have to re-join the party at HQ. Such a joke.

That being said I am enjoying the actual games

Nobody I know plays PC/video games anymore. #foreveralone.

I'd go back to Xbox but I'm horrible on the sticks these days.

I would have a much better time with others. Miss that crap

13 hours ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Nobody I know plays PC/video games anymore. #foreveralone.

I'd go back to Xbox but I'm horrible on the sticks these days.

I would have a much better time with others. Miss that crap

Come on over Norm...I'll be your friend :ph34r:

Archived