• Richard Seymour
    • Matthew Slater
    • Mike Vrabel
    • Adam Vinatieri
    • Wes Welker
    • James White
    • Vince Wilfork

1 minute ago, Starless said:

So a whole 38 votes, 2 pages of discussion, and a tie for #3 (Law and Vinateri) means there's debate on #4?

I just checked the Pats forum and this isn't even a topic there. Doesn't looking for outside opinions presume that you've gathered inside opinion and there's no consensus?

Just now, Starless said:

Buddy, you're on a forum discussion a professional sport that doesn't impact any of our lives with people who have probably never played it, so...

10 minutes ago, NJerseypaint said:

I think everyone's a little sick of being forcefed how great the Patriots are. It's been old for over a decade now. Stop trying to force every little nook and cranny of how wonderful your team is. FFS

1 minute ago, Starless said:

You know you can just, like, not click on a topic if you don't want to read it, right?

There's standard to posting. You can't just post whatever and tell anyone who doesn't like it to just not read it. Remove the Pats from the equation and just think about any topic about a team's 4th best franchise player and where it best fits.

4th best anything doesn't even get a medal, so I don't see why it deserves a thread. Especially since the thread about #2 wasn't much of a hot bed for debate.

Just now, NJerseypaint said:

There's standard to posting. You can't just post whatever and tell anyone who doesn't like it to just not read it. Remove the Pats from the equation and just think about any topic about a team's 4th best franchise player and where it best fits.

4th best anything doesn't even get a medal, so I don't see why it deserves a thread. Especially since the thread about #2 wasn't much of a hot bed for debate.

Asking who the 2nd most important player was matters since we all know who is #1, Tom Brady, but after that it just feels like a way to continually remind everyone. "LOOK HOW GREAT I (MY TEAM) AM/IS"

To put it bluntly, it makes you come across as a real dbag. The Patriots forum is there so we don't have to read it.

Archived