rcon14 Mock 3.0

rcon14

1 minute ago, JBURGE said:

I would say most of the day 3 guys are gone by the end of the 4th 

Just going off different draft boards, Cominsky seems to be a 5th/6th guy, Barnes a 6/7, and Cashman a 5/6. Obviously could change going forward, but none of these guys are getting R3 buzz or really much R4 buzz.

1 minute ago, Arthur Penske said:

Like Rcon said, Za' isn't going to only rush from the EDGE. You're going to need another EDGE rusher out of this class +Fack to get after the QB too on certain downs.

And if you look at Fackrell's pressure rate, you should treat him like a fringe EDGE4.

2 minutes ago, cannondale said:

I'm just saying from a body type perspective. Winovich looks like a boy amongst men. He's gonna get eaten at the next level.

He's 250 lbs, hardly a tiny EDGE player. His mass score ranks in the 48th percentile for EDGE. He's not a bulking monster, but he's not 230 either. He's bigger than Clay.

1 hour ago, Joe said:

I agree with most of this, but I think Cominsky's a 5th round player based on the rankings I've seen.

I was super intrigued by him because of his combine. When watching him though the guy doesn't seem to know what he's doing out there. He knows how to run forward into the line and that's about it.

Archived