Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I think matts was pretending to know who malf was from the beginning to clear himself, but he just figured it out following the game

Could be. The "some of us" could have been an intentional slip to put things together like that. Not sure why he would hard claim not the mother though in that instance. He didn't have to do anything but hope someone else didn't come in and hard claim the mother role. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

you do realize that I am never Super active day one, and I even missed my vote day 2..

For the record, since my vote is locked in and I don't really have any thing to add today, I'm the jock. I can survive the lynch because I am not converted.

Feel free to start planning your mod kill.

No, you didn't.

No, you're not.

I already have it planned in the event I'm wrong, but I'm not.

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

so if we lynch matt he would flip to the other side?

No, but it doesn't matter anyways, if the others are smart they'll use their conversion on me. So I'm not going to be clear anyways

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

since jock isnt the weed dealer.....

.....ted

I don't know why anyone is willing to indulge this.

1.)  He is lying, and will be CC'd.

2.)  We have one night unaccounted for.  Something tells me the Jock does drugs and could be his other recruit.

Should stay the course and hold the feet to the fire.

If nothing else, you get me modkilled, and resolve Forge.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

You were trying to get hit by almost getting modkilled and otherwise not playing until you're about to be lynched.  That makes no sense.

Are you even reading this?

I wasn't trying to get mod killed. I just jumped on to get a vote in not realizing he had called night

If I recall correctly, I'm pretty sure he even tagged me. That was the day I missed the vote cutoff..

Y'all are going to give me an aneurysm the way you're willing to dismiss everything I laid out there based upon thread play, with contemporaneous evidence, and his responses that did not refute any of it because a person claimed an unclaimed role, in a game that we know we are looking for the recruiter.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don't know why anyone is willing to indulge this.

1.)  He is lying, and will be CC'd.

2.)  We have one night unaccounted for.  Something tells me the Jock does drugs and could be his other recruit.

Should stay the course and hold the feet to the fire.

If nothing else, you get me modkilled, and resolve Forge.

True, what color would the Jock be now? Because if he flips he would be Vanilla.

Welp, I had time today to focus on the game, spent all that time formulating a theory only for it to be destroyed in the manner of posts lol. That took a lot out of me, so I'm done lol. I'm going to largely be out the rest of the day will check in and out at various times I think. 

No, you're not understanding.  These are the scenarios:

1.)  matts dies as the Jock, Brown-Aligned because he's vanilla or lied on his role (I don't know that we can assume the vanilla is consistent across the cults, though).  I'll modkill myself if he is not the Drug Dealer (if that's what people want if he is Jock, Brown-Aligned), to provide verification on what Forge said.

2.)  matts survives and there is some indication as to why he survived.  Every write-up has contained flavor, so it should be discernible if he is the Jock or Dealer.  If he survives as the Jock, well, I'm outtie and then you have verification on Forge.

3.)  matts dies as the Drug Dealer, then we are looking for at most one person, or the game is over.

Archived