Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

Matt has hard claimed jock.  Nobody has counter claimed and most of us have been here. That bugs me. I also think the timing of claiming jock is off.  I don't know why he would do it so early and risk a cc. Matt may not be town, but I don't think he's the weed dealer, and that needs to be the top priority before he converts any more. Maybe Matt is the missing conversion, I don't know, but I don't think he's the dealer. Too big of a Gambit that early in my opinion

Just now, Forge said:

Matt has hard claimed jock.  Nobody has counter claimed and most of us have been here. That bugs me. I also think the timing of claiming jock is off.  I don't know why he would do it so early and risk a cc. Matt may not be town, but I don't think he's the weed dealer, and that needs to be the top priority before he converts any more. Maybe Matt is the missing conversion, I don't know, but I don't think he's the dealer. Too big of a Gambit that early in my opinion

matts has pulled the trick before where he claimed to be a different person in his own faction when he came under scrunity.

Just now, Malfatron said:

matts has pulled the trick before where he claimed to be a different person in his own faction when he came under scrunity.

I'll admit, grudgingly, that is a possibility if he's the weed dealer and the other conversion happened to be the jock.  Still risky that early, and honestly, the jock could cc anyway, right? I have another thought on it, but I'll keep that to myself. I don't think I'm going with Matt unless someone CC's. Ted or Sanchez for me, and I'll stick with the latter

Just now, Forge said:

I'll admit, grudgingly, that is a possibility if he's the weed dealer and the other conversion happened to be the jock.

right, if matts was the weed dealer, he had to have converted the jock.

tommorrow i will go back and check out when exactly matts started fronting about being able to survive a lynch

right, if matts was the weed dealer, he had to have converted the jock.

tommorrow i will go back and check out when exactly matts started fronting about being able to survive a lynch

I'm going out on a limb in my assumption, but I don't think there's another one. That's why I don't think it's him

Just now, Forge said:

I'm going out on a limb in my assumption, but I don't think there's another one. That's why I don't think it's him

n1- failed attempt on you

n2 - roleblock

n3 - someone alive in the game

n4 - touch

n5 -failed attempt on swag

n3 or n4 could be switched, but there has to be 1 other one.

nobody else claimed that it failed

1 minute ago, Forge said:

If there's not another one (weed dealer convert), it makes no sense for Matt to claim jock.

9 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

The best game I ever had I fake claimed the detective as mafia, gave 3 investigation results, and they were all correct civ specials. Led to the real detective getting killed us getting a confirmed kill list. 

I just like to brag about that whenever I get a shot 

I do some wild stuff as mafia. Not normally as a civ though. Although I did think about playing this game saying I was completely unkillable. Sadly it's just 1 "block".

n1- failed attempt on you

n2 - roleblock

n3 - someone alive in the game

n4 - touch

n5 -failed attempt on swag

n3 or n4 could be switched, but there has to be 1 other one.

nobody else claimed that it failed

What if he only gets odd night converts? We know 1 and 5 for fact. We then know 3 or 4. Converting every night seems to be a bit OP if you don't find him early. So either his win condition is ridiculous (convert like 10), I don't think it makes sense. Especially when there is a built in decline mechanism for some roles.

In my head, I'm clearing Matt as the weed dealer

Archived