Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

1 minute ago, BringinDaPain said:

Gopher, asked if we would help him out yesterday with the VC while he was at the wedding smart ***. It wasn't the first time he asked for help either for that matter. 

So no? I wasn't trying to be a smartass. People have been caught for less. You and gopher posting the same vc minutes of each other could have been a copy paste job from chat. Or maybe he just took yours for the official. 

Just a question. Also, no one it talking about you and that's weird.

It’s not even re-reading.  It’s literally reading once.  I literally explained the information portion four times, and put forth five examples of contemporaneous evidence going back to D1 through yesterday.  I’ve repeated this multiple times today.  I explained it in two line-by-line posts to Malfatron.  Everyone reading the thread can look back and see this is true.  

So, I don’t know why you feel as though I should hold your hand through the game, and spend my time correcting the information you hold out as fact, when you’re literally guessing or making it up, while I and several other primarily play on mobile too.

10 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

Gopher, asked if we would help him out yesterday with the VC while he was at the wedding smart ***. It wasn't the first time he asked for help either for that matter. 

What?  You had a VC on D2 though?

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

So no? I wasn't trying to be a smartass. People have been caught for less. You and gopher posting the same vc minutes of each other could have been a copy paste job from chat. Or maybe he just took yours for the official. 

Just a question. Also, no one it talking about you and that's weird.

2 reasons

1. I still think you are Guilty..

2. You caught me at a bad with remark about the VC.

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

It is a thing that some have with players that keep VC....they feel it makes them scum.

It's not keeping the VC, is the frequency of posting it or other oddities. I'll often do a vc as I read up. And then keep it updated throughout the day. But when one is posted out of the blue, then copied by host,. Just a bit odd.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

It's not keeping the VC, is the frequency of posting it or other oddities. I'll often do a vc as I read up. And then keep it updated throughout the day. But when one is posted out of the blue, then copied by host,. Just a bit odd.

I only posted the last one because Swag asked where the count was currently. 

Just now, BringinDaPain said:

Go back and read @gopherwrestler has asked multiple times for help with the VC.

No, I get that.  It’s just weird that you framed the inquiry as it started today.  Just weird, I guess.

Still The Doctor who revived me, and newer players might not realize that’s obscuring facts, so I’m not making a big deal out of it.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

After swag asked for a VC, I went back and started to tabulate from the last one that gopher had done.  Only was about 25-30 pages and about 30+ votes.  Once I got to the current page of the thread at the time, I saw that Gopher had posted a VC and then deleted the multiquotes I had collected.  Sucks , but helping out the host sometime is good for everyone.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@SwAg

I know reading is hard for you, but here it is 

Funnily enough, I know.  Read what matts asked and read the answer.  If you need extra help, read my last post for why it didn’t make sense.  Then write me an apology for your reading deficiencies.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It’s not even re-reading.  It’s literally reading once.  I literally explained the information portion four times, and put forth five examples of contemporaneous evidence going back to D1 through yesterday.  I’ve repeated this multiple times today.  I explained it in two line-by-line posts to Malfatron.  Everyone reading the thread can look back and see this is true.  

So, I don’t know why you feel as though I should hold your hand through the game, and spend my time correcting the information you hold out as fact, when you’re literally guessing or making it up, while I and several other primarily play on mobile too.

The only thing I can say is that with you in particular, everything you've said about me has be categorically wrong for pushing 400 pages now. As I read how you are wrong, I become quite dismissive of you. 

And you use dumb examples. Like I put a throw away vote on Malf early in the game. So therefor I'm lying about my PM. 

It's just dumb stretch. And then you pound the table like you found some glorious piece of information. 

Squire, why are you defending BDP so hard for such an innocuous event?  

It was literally matts asking if he kept VCs.  BDP said yeah, gopher asked for help because of a wedding.  I pointed out that BDP had VCs before here, and he then supplemented his answer.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The only thing I can say is that with you in particular, everything you've said about me has be categorically wrong for pushing 400 pages now. As I read how you are wrong, I become quite dismissive of you. 

And you use dumb examples. Like I put a throw away vote on Malf early in the game. So therefor I'm lying about my PM. 

It's just dumb stretch. And then you pound the table like you found some glorious piece of information. 

Well, The other “information” posts explain why I thought that vote was such a critical piece of evidence.! I doubt it will make sense from your POV with what we have found out today on the subject.

Archived