Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

After swag asked for a VC, I went back and started to tabulate from the last one that gopher had done.  Only was about 25-30 pages and about 30+ votes.  Once I got to the current page of the thread at the time, I saw that Gopher had posted a VC and then deleted the multiquotes I had collected.  Sucks , but helping out the host sometime is good for everyone.

To be clear: I’m not saying BDP is scum, or this is wrong.  Just the answer wasn’t what the answer should have been in the context of the thread.  That has to be acknowledged at this stage of the game.

I appreciate both of you and your vote counts.

Just now, SwAg said:

Well, The other “information” posts explain why I thought that vote was such a critical piece of evidence.! I doubt it will make sense from your POV with what we have found out today on the subject.

That's my point. You find stupid minutiae and try to spin it into something it's not. You tunnel way to hard on things that be explained away easily. And you act like a pompous know-it-all while doing it.

But whatever. It's fine. I'd just appreciate if you quit calling me dumb 15 times a day when in the end all of your reads are wrong. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

That's my point. You find stupid minutiae and try to spin it into something it's not. You tunnel way to hard on things that be explained away easily. And you act like a pompous know-it-all while doing it.

But whatever. It's fine. I'd just appreciate if you quit calling me dumb 15 times a day when in the end all of your reads are wrong. 

Well, based upon what I knew, and if you were in the same position as I am, I think you’d think it is pretty important evidence too.  You can see in post-game.

Also, I feel like I post this every game now:  You do realize you’re the one who started the name-calling, right?

23 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Funnily enough, I know.  Read what matts asked and read the answer.  If you need extra help, read my last post for why it didn’t make sense.  Then write me an apology for your reading deficiencies.

I apologize for your reading deficiencies

13 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Also, I feel like I post this every game now:  You do realize you’re the one who started the name-calling, right?

I don't think that's true. And I certainly wasn't attacking you with the same vitriol and frequency that you were. in fact on several occasions I tried to turn your name-calling into humor.

Fleshing out an idea, maybe lynching me kills two birds with one stone. It'll prove me clear. And of swag does what he says he will, we could get rid of a potential converted 

The hang up is it's really not ethical and gopher might get mad at us for this plan. 

I maintained my argument posture of keeping it all in the game.  Then once I receive an insult, I take that to mean the gloves are off.

I’m not arguing to maintain the hostilities.  I’ll let it go.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Fleshing out an idea, maybe lynching me kills two birds with one stone. It'll prove me clear. And of swag does what he says he will, we could get rid of a potential converted 

The hang up is it's really not ethical and gopher might get mad at us for this plan. 

If you are town and swag is town, that is really a bad play

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

It was a joke.   Trying to diffuse the current tone in the thread.  

I was too with the clearly stupid “insult” back.

Maybe everything I say just comes off dickish.  I should work on that, maybe.

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

If you are town and swag is town, that is really a bad play

It will clear me from drug dealer, and get rid of a  potential converted.

I just don't know if swag and/or gopher would go through with it.

Archived