Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

if we dont get the weed dealer tonight, i will do a more in depth deep dive on this

Why are you begging to be converted?

Or withholding information that could allow us to kill dealer because you've already been converted.

Either is bad.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Throwing glass rocks in stone houses.

I interpret this as you are saying malf is untouchable. But you didn't quote me so I could be wrong. Is that correct?

I've lynched malf probably more than anyone outside of Utley (I don't know, maybe that's off). But it really wouldn't matter today, he can't be the drug dealer.

Unless, and this is a wild theory, a person can have two roles. I would need to go count the number of roles versus player sign up.

Nah, looks like the same number of roles and players. But it's kind of hard to go through it on phone because he counts himself and also moves people from the alive list to the dead and included swag on both.

There are the same number of roles in the open setup as there are players in the game.

No, I didn't say Malfatron is untouchable.

Just I have to recognize the humor in it.  You have to have a fairly skewed outlook of the game, and your circumstance and actions, to believe that what you said was not overwhelmingly more applicable to you.  It is the proverbial pot and kettle if you want to blame Malfatron for possibly withholding something.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

There are the same number of roles in the open setup as there are players in the game.

No, I didn't say Malfatron is untouchable.

Just I have to recognize the humor in it.  You have to have a fairly skewed outlook of the game, and your circumstance and actions, to believe that what you said was not overwhelmingly more applicable to you.  It is the proverbial pot and kettle if you want to blame Malfatron for possibly withholding something.

I never once said I would tell you more about the drug dealer tomorrow. So it's not the same. I just wouldn't tell you my role name. 

I still think saying it hurts more than helped. But I guess it gave a chance for us to talk about other players.. so there's that. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I never once said I would tell you more about the drug dealer tomorrow. So it's not the same. I just wouldn't tell you my role name. 

I still think saying it hurts more than helped. But I guess it gave a chance for us to talk about other players.. so there's that. 

No one was going to kill you, except maybe a Vig. 

I don't know if you realize this, but you genuinely did not play even close to a game that would ever draw a scum night kill.  Even your explanation of being "loud" and whatever else was nowhere even close to characterizing how you have played.  You barely posted D1, spam lynched Orange (lol, yeah, Mafia totes going to go for you!), missed a full day (and got a mention in the write-up, likely consuming your "bulletproof," which is the only reason I am not lynching you over Sanchez right now), then started to post long enough to spam crackpot theories incompatible with the factual posture of the game.  If you're not scum, you're among their greatest assets right now.

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Would be interested in hearing everyone's thoughts on this:

If the head of the cult dies, what do you think happens to all the members of that cult?

Either they revert(unlikely) or they stay cult(likely).

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Why am I getting lynched again?

Because it's you or matts based upon Touch's actions and each of your remarks, and matts has at least some evidence to semi-verify a role.  So, short stick, my friend.

Also, what are you reading?  Malfatron didn't say he is withholding information on the drug dealer?  You withheld information on your role, and are accusing Malfatron of doing the same.  If you want to do a fact-oriented distinction, then nothing will ever be analogous.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

They're still Cult.

So follow up to that, when the people with hits joined the sales group they lost their hit. 

Having another hit last night would imply there is still one red scum that has a chat hit.

Vig wouldn't hit the detective. 

----------------

1. Nacho got names of people he needed to hit. What impact does that have on players left alive? (Rags was on the list I believe).

Could he be last red scum?

2. Weed dealer keeps failing, why? It surely has some sort of requirement also - why was he not told. Could people getting failed messages be converted and not know it?

Archived