Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Bro did  you not just see like 5 people post after night time and not get killed?

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. YOU MAKE A MOUNTAIN OUT OF A MOLEHILL. YOU COME UP WITH THESE TINY REASONS AND THEN YOU BUY INTO THEM 100%.

I see they didn't make it into the write-up.

And I see you got a warning in thread prior to the write-up.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

matts, what happened to you on the night you should have been modkilled?  You made it into the write-up, with a text indication that you should have died.

The same damn thing that happened to you, malf, Sanchez, bdp and whoever else last night. Not a damn thing. Jesus Christ

The same damn thing that happened to you, malf, Sanchez, bdp and whoever else last night. Not a damn thing. Jesus Christ

Um, we weren't in the write-up.

And, as an aside, I was well within the grace period of that.  Everyone who posted 5+ minutes later cannot say the same.

Just now, SwAg said:

I see they didn't make it into the write-up.

And I see you got a warning in thread prior to the write-up.

he didn't write up five different people. You're correct. He just made a general warning to pay more attention

On 3/28/2019 at 9:30 PM, gopherwrestler said:

The piano man is playing in the background tonight. The crowd is thinking over the situations of the past night. They see @Dome sitting over in the corner. Being quiet, being nervous, and come to a decision, that mf’er was the son of a gun that was part of the killings! They decided to tie his neck up around the 22” tv that has been mounted in this small town bar up in the corner above a cooler, and hung the guy. The crowd started chanting “pot head, pot head” as dome “whined” until he dies a sour death. “Wow @Matts4313 that was a close one” the town states “probably should catch up and figure out what’s happening.”

But..... it’s not over

@Dome, Scum - Aligned, (red Text)

strange

im going to have to go to bed now but theres a lot that i will be dreaming about

unvote

Just now, SwAg said:

Um, we weren't in the write-up.

And, as an aside, I was well within the grace period of that.  Everyone who posted 5+ minutes later cannot say the same.

He warned all of them in the write up, just not by name 

How are you so smart and you can't understand this?

he didn't write up five different people. You're correct. He just made a general warning to pay more attention

Yeah, a warning.

You received a portion of the write-up, which is indicative of some action, mechanic, or role influencing the outcome, rather than mod action.

People can just go read the write-up for themselves.  Don't listen to me on it.  It sounds like you absorbed your charge.  I've referenced this multiple times now, and this interaction is the first time you've acknowledged it.  That seems like you're trying to obscure that fact.  If I'm wrong, you're going to hate me, but I don't see it.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

He warned all of them in the write up, just not by name 

How are you so smart and you can't understand this?

How are you not understanding that this is easily distinguishable?  I recognize you cannot afford for it to be, but it is.

Just now, SwAg said:

Yeah, a warning.

You received a portion of the write-up, which is indicative of some action, mechanic, or role influencing the outcome, rather than mod action.

People can just go read the write-up for themselves.  Don't listen to me on it.  It sounds like you absorbed your charge.  I've referenced this multiple times now, and this interaction is the first time you've acknowledged it.  That seems like you're trying to obscure that fact.  If I'm wrong, you're going to hate me, but I don't see it.

Wrong. I've told you this multiple times.

Maybe you should p.m. The Host. Maybe @gopherwrestler wants to comment on the inconsistency.

or maybe let's just Lynch me and get it over with because I'm tired of being on the same side as you

And if I get a hit that night I'm killing malf. And you better mod kill yourself as you promise to do..

If not for the rest of our lives I will call you spineless instead of swaggy. Or maybe just lying swaggy. Lack of integrity swaggy. None of those sound good let me give it some thought.

Swaggy mod kill yourself like you said you would right now. And as soon as you do, I will screenshot you every single p.m. between me and gopher.

You're so infuriating with your inability to have flexible thought. You are the anti malf.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I don't care.  You tried to lolclear yourself off of posts that are akin to cheating.

Maybe quit being a *****.

I deleted Sanchez post in that. As soon as I realized that he was going to corrupt the game it felt dirty.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Or, just be less **** at Mafia.  You were objectively terrible regardless of your alignment.

The word you are looking for is subjectively. 

No, I won't do that.

I backed off your lynch and got the correct person lynched.

The only way I'm modkilling myself is if everyone @s me and tells me to do so, like I said I would.

You claim to love confrontation and argument, but you were a huge ***** this game.  Maybe be less of a ****ter at arguing instead of retreating to this beta nonsense about how you're annoyed or it's too hard to play Mafia on your phone. 

Then whine some ore about how I have no integrity for not complying with a bet you think was inherently a threat to integrity, while using deadposts from the lynched Cult Leader as an attempt to clear yourself "before they could be deleted." 

You're such a clown.

Archived