Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

The only issue is the corresponding night targets.  But, I suppose those are fairly easy to manipulate / fabricate.

Remember when VMD claimed to protect forge over you and you  WTF'd that? 

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Maybe.  But, as of right now, the pieces of the puzzle fit of their own accord.

While conveniently ignoring that Rags somehow knew that Nacho wasn't the father, yet has refused to answer the question of how he knew that information when posed by you and I. 

It also ignores dingo's soft claim on the father and then walking it back. 

It ignores Malf claiming me as red to get me lynched, when Matts flat out knows that I'm not red, and VMD says two words to cast doubt on me right now and you guys are following it hook line and sinker (well done @VikeManDan). If the plan was to pardon him from lynching, why would he cast doubt on me right now asking if "I got my move in" and all that jazz? The two known blacks have been pushing all the heat on to me. Malf was flat out making stuff up. 

Have I been caught in contradictions this game? nope. Has everything I said basically turned up true? Yep. You can vouch for that if you're not brown because I'm the one who came out and said that I was offered weed and turned it down. If the same happened to you, you know that I'm speaking true. 

The plan to switch to Ted? That was Rags'.

I will admit, what Matts is proposing is a solid plan. But it's not the right one. Pretty sure town is close to losing because I'm getting railroaded.  

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, matts, the obvious Town play is to lynch recruiter / roleblock killer who could easily decide to say "**** you" and randomly kill someone other than the outed scum.  Keeping a Mafia killer around to serve as a de facto Vig is about as low odds of a Town play as you can come up with.

It is obvious, if we had a 100% on who the recruiter was. Most of us thought it was VMD. But we werent positive it was VMD. 

And before you say "Yeah but I know", just remember youre 100% reads have been wrong in this very game.

We played the odds. Better chance playing the odds. And it appears to have worked out. 

Just now, SwAg said:

Yeah, don't get me wrong, Dingo and Ragnarok have played dreadfully for at least the past four days if they're Town.

One of them is most definitely not. I trust you and Counselor, and I know that I'm not black. It's one of them. You'll see. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

It is obvious, if we had a 100% on who the recruiter was. Most of us thought it was VMD. But we werent positive it was VMD. 

And before you say "Yeah but I know", just remember youre 100% reads have been wrong in this very game.

We played the odds. Better chance playing the odds. And it appears to have worked out. 

How are we not positive when the mother is the faction? I'd say it's a pretty good chance. Nacho's alignment corresponded with his role, and he was the recruiter. Same for the weed dealer. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

While conveniently ignoring that Rags somehow knew that Nacho wasn't the father, yet has refused to answer the question of how he knew that information when posed by you and I. 

It also ignores dingo's soft claim on the father and then walking it back. 

It ignores Malf claiming me as red to get me lynched, when Matts flat out knows that I'm not red, and VMD says two words to cast doubt on me right now and you guys are following it hook line and sinker (well done @VikeManDan). If the plan was to pardon him from lynching, why would he cast doubt on me right now asking if "I got my move in" and all that jazz? The two known blacks have been pushing all the heat on to me. Malf was flat out making stuff up. 

Have I been caught in contradictions this game? nope. Has everything I said basically turned up true? Yep. You can vouch for that if you're not brown because I'm the one who came out and said that I was offered weed and turned it down. If the same happened to you, you know that I'm speaking true. 

The plan to switch to Ted? That was Rags'.

I will admit, what Matts is proposing is a solid plan. But it's not the right one. Pretty sure town is close to losing because I'm getting railroaded.  

1. Rags already said he had multiple moves.

2. Dingo didnt softclaim, he accepted my theory. Showing his ignorance to what that meant. 

3. You mean Malf put distance between you? One of the best players on the entire site created space? Shocking.

4. Sounds like you are upset with your scummate about throwing in the "survive a lynch" line. It was a poor play. 

5. Malf went to bed, you being a rookie didnt know what to do, so you did nothing. Just a guess. You could always blame it on someone else. Think about it, no one really suspected it at first. 

6. You have played well. Scum hates to die when they have played well. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

How are we not positive when the mother is the faction? I'd say it's a pretty good chance. Nacho's alignment corresponded with his role, and he was the recruiter. Same for the weed dealer. 

Mother, Father, Child. That is the faction. 

We didnt have a 100% on who the mother was. We has a really compelling case against VMD. Even more compelling that you are the father. 

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

No, it was beyond apparent it was VMD.  He was linked to Malf in multiple times.  He made inconsistent claims that evolved upon questioning.  He literally repeated Malf's talking points on me.  Ted claimed a verifiable role, meanwhile VMD opted to taunt Town about its failures upon being lynched.  Plus, VMD just left the thread and didn't respond to me when I caught him in a freudian slip.  Then, when I pointed this out today, he liked it.  It was beyond obvious.

Then there is Ted, who was CC'd by the person who did all of this.

It's beyond comprehension for any Town to seriously think VMD was anything other than The Mother.  And there is no way more information is garnered from Ted's lynch than VMD's lynch.

And you're wrong, again.  I said 100% it was you 100% (wrong), then you or Sanchez 100% (right), then 100% you or BPD (right).  Seeing as I limited it to two choices in both instance, I am at worst at 66% right when I say 100% certain.  And it's higher now, since I said VMD was definitely it.  Now I'm hitting 75%.

You didn't play the odds.  What you all did made no sense as Town.  Admittedly, it made sense for you, but not Town.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

1. Rags already said he had multiple moves.

2. Dingo didnt softclaim, he accepted my theory. Showing his ignorance to what that meant. 

3. You mean Malf put distance between you? One of the best players on the entire site created space? Shocking.

4. Sounds like you are upset with your scummate about throwing in the "survive a lynch" line. It was a poor play. 

5. Malf went to bed, you being a rookie didnt know what to do, so you did nothing. Just a guess. You could always blame it on someone else. Think about it, no one really suspected it at first. 

6. You have played well. Scum hates to die when they have played well. 

1. So one of Rags' moves told him that Nacho wasn't the father? What kind of move is that? Just curious. 

2. Dingo said "he's supposedly my kid", as though it were written into his role info. Perhaps you are right, and that's what he was doing, but still, a lot of things pointing at Rags right now, and you for some reason are pointing the finger at me. 

3. Malf had no reason to do that - he was in no danger until you randomized. 

4. Nope. 

5. Again, I know exactly what I'm doing. Haven't needed a coach, haven't had a coach.

6. Appreciate that. But still not the father. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

No, it was beyond apparent it was VMD

It was beyond apparent I was scum.

It was beyond apparent that I was 100% the drug dealer. 

We played the odds instead of "beyond apparent".

For your guys' sake, I hope that VMD doesn't actually have a one time lynchproof. At that point it's going to be Matts / father / VMD vs Swag / Counselor / whomever isn't the father between Rags and Dingo. I don't know how that works for the game, but that's going to be tight. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

It was beyond apparent I was scum.

It was beyond apparent that I was 100% the drug dealer. 

We played the odds instead of "beyond apparent".

I want you to re-read that post and try again.

Archived