Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Its simple really. They are in chat together.

Goph => What do you want to do

Forge => Im not sure, I will tell you before night. 

Goph => Ok cool

Forge => :Falls asleep:

Goph => :This is a game changing choice. Im canceling the speed round:

The end.

Curious why I would need to wait if the votes on VMD were locked? 

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I don't really care about your questions.  You've been up my *** all game.  Every move or thought I've had has been wrong or dreadful or awful.  Get over yourself.

This whole refusing to answer basic questions on the premise I'm some bully is tiresome.  You did this in The Wire to avoid incriminating yourself too.  Malfatron and VMD did it this game.  You're just knocking it straight out the trailer park if you're Town right now.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Nice revisionist history.

You can literally go back and look.

I somehow got your softclaims, which seemed like masons, protector, or Vig, but then continued to seriously push you. 

Yeah, super revisionist.

Bottom line is this. VMD is getting lynched tonight, matts is putting the hit on me tonight because he's convinced himself that he can't be wrong, even though he is. And you'll see when it happens. 

Fact of the matter is, I wouldn't have missed that move if I had it and that was the plan. I was here until like midnight / 1 am my time, and then have to go upstairs to bed. It's not like I'm falling asleep at the laptop. I would have given gopher a decision one way or the other before going upstairs and going to bed. There's nothing in the world that would support the claim of that happening - it's just "hey, this is somethign that could make sense, let's just roll with this". 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

This whole refusing to answer basic questions on the premise I'm some bully is tiresome.  You did this in The Wire to avoid incriminating yourself too.  Malfatron and VMD did it this game.  You're just knocking it straight out the trailer park if you're Town right now.

I have said the same to you. So lets tally up:

Rags

Malf

VMD

Matts

Ted (I think, it sounded like it earlier)

Are all lodging the same complaint. Maybe reflect on that.

Just now, Forge said:

Bottom line is this. VMD is getting lynched tonight, matts is putting the hit on me tonight because he's convinced himself that he can't be wrong, even though he is. And you'll see when it happens. 

Fact of the matter is, I wouldn't have missed that move if I had it and that was the plan. I was here until like midnight / 1 am my time, and then have to go upstairs to bed. It's not like I'm falling asleep at the laptop. I would have given gopher a decision one way or the other before going upstairs and going to bed. There's nothing in the world that would support the claim of that happening - it's just "hey, this is somethign that could make sense, let's just roll with this". 

Can I tell you something as a hint for future reference with out this being so intense? 

Let's remember what I said yesterday, and reiterated today....

my pardon had to be done before the final VC. The VC was locked. I couldn't have made the move had I wanted to or if I had it. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@Forge 

Can we talk about what I think is your biggest mistake?

Definitely. Understand though that whatever you think that mistake was, I'm not the father and I'm not black aligned LOL. But I'm game for some criticism for future games. 

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I have said the same to you. So lets tally up:

Rags

Malf

VMD

Matts

Ted (I think, it sounded like it earlier)

Are all lodging the same complaint. Maybe reflect on that.

I don't care if you all would rather let your game deficiencies slip into obscurity.  I especially don't give a **** what any of those people in particular said.  If I'm so obviously wrong in my assessment, you should be able to refute it based upon the game -- rather than cry about how I'm a bully, illegitimate son of Hitler, or whatever else.  Particularly when at least two of these complaints have clear gamesmanship motivations for scum.

If it's relevant to the game, it is fair ******* game

If you are basing your view of the game on a series of alleged facts incompatible with the posture of the game, otherwise omitting critical context, or would simply rather all circle jerk and randomly guess instead of engaging in any type of analysis to increase the likelihood of success, then you deserve to be called out on it.

That is Mafia.  That is the game.  My failures and errors do not slip into obscurity, nor do I attempt to make them do so.

So, sorry for offending the delicate sensitivities of players.  Don't worry, I promise this is my last game for a while.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

For sure. 

The number 1 reason I know you are lying is this: You have panicked. 

When Malf tried to lynch you, you were all "Cool, ya, no whatever. You are wrong, but its no biggie". You knew it wasnt a real threat.

When you got a little pressure earlier you maintained the "Im vanilla, but whateve's" attitude. Because it was a soft push.

But now? You are trying really really hard. That is a huge change in attitude in just a few short days. If you really didnt care if you died, you would have accepted your lynch like @DingoLadd was willing too. What you say you are and how you are acting are completely different. Hell, you went so far as to thank Swag. Who does that? Someone trying to gain sympathy with the loudest guy in the room. Thats who. 

Archived