Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

4 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

That is rule 2 of mafia, arughing about which one is correct until it's revealed none of them are and everyone is scum. 

I don't think you can Pardon or had any abilities last night I'm just trying to hold onto the hope that the lawyer is mafia because that is core to my mafia being.

You're probably town, you might be a convert, you might be the mother and have played us all for fools because VMD might not want to admit he's the lawyer and would rather not get lynched because of that role.

So, matts, the other Mafia, is going to kill his Mafia teammate because reasons.

And bcb knew the identities of all Mafia from the start, and started as Town.

Just now, DingoLadd said:

That is rule 2 of mafia, arughing about which one is correct until it's revealed none of them are and everyone is scum. 

I don't think you can Pardon or had any abilities last night I'm just trying to hold onto the hope that the lawyer is mafia because that is core to my mafia being.

You're probably town, you might be a convert, you might be the mother and have played us all for fools because VMD might not want to admit he's the lawyer and would rather not get lynched because of that role.

I'm the lawyer. I have no problems admitting that at this point. I didn't earlier because that was for sure a 100% lynching with the way everyone treated lawyer. So I was going to keep it in until I couldn't any more. I will probably very rarely ever claim in future games. Too much like showing your hand in poker to me. 

But Matts has already confirmed that he is the only mafia left and if I was mafia, I doubt he'd be shooting me tonight unless he's still trying to end the game pro town despite being scum now. If I were mafia, we'd actually have a legit shot to win. 

Regardless, it's been a lot of fun. 

I actually like half of matts' theory.

Dingo's theory is facially wrong.

Edit - I actually like half of Dingo's theory too about the role switches.  The Mafia part is just flatly wrong, though.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Truth be told, I actually really like Matt's theory. It's a hell of a plan and idea. It's just not right in this situation. But c'est la vie. 

FWIW: 

VMD - obviously the mother

Matts - obviously scum

Couselor / Swag - obviously town

Dingo - probably town, very slight chance he's the father. 

Rags - almost assuredly the father. That feels like almost a guaranteed lock at this point. Like 98%. Too many things that people are questioning there. 

His comment to Nacho about him 100% not being the father, yet his refusal to answer the question of how he knew that being the biggest. Nobody is also bringing up Malf's subtle "I have good reason to believe Rags is town" or something along those lines when I approached the subject of Rags possibly not being on the up and up. It was his plan to flip to Ted on the lynch. 

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

So, matts, the other Mafia, is going to kill his Mafia teammate because reasons.

And bcb knew the identities of all Mafia from the start, and started as Town.

Could be a total bluff as he kills you/whoever and they win on voting numbers with whoever is converted, or it's just a theory I threw at the wall that I think has very little possibility of being accurate. 

Yeah Bcb being town makes zero sense, especially with a kill ability. N1 he could've just killed a mafia instead he tried to kill Nacho but that's the game. 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm the lawyer. I have no problems admitting that at this point. I didn't earlier because that was for sure a 100% lynching with the way everyone treated lawyer. So I was going to keep it in until I couldn't any more. I will probably very rarely ever claim in future games. Too much like showing your hand in poker to me. 

But Matts has already confirmed that he is the only mafia left and if I was mafia, I doubt he'd be shooting me tonight unless he's still trying to end the game pro town despite being scum now. If I were mafia, we'd actually have a legit shot to win. 

Regardless, it's been a lot of fun. 

Agreed, hell of a game and I'm glad I lasted as long as I did. 

You should only ever claim when you are going to be lynched or it serves a useful purposes/you have no more powers and can clear yourself. 

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Dingo's theory is facially wrong.

Edit - I actually like half of Dingo's theory too about the role switches.  The Mafia part is just flatly wrong, though.

Thank you captain.

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Could be a total bluff as he kills you/whoever and they win on voting numbers with whoever is converted, or it's just a theory I threw at the wall that I think has very little possibility of being accurate. 

Yeah Bcb being town makes zero sense, especially with a kill ability. N1 he could've just killed a mafia instead he tried to kill Nacho but that's the game. 

Agreed, hell of a game and I'm glad I lasted as long as I did. 

You should only ever claim when you are going to be lynched or it serves a useful purposes/you have no more powers and can clear yourself. 

Thank you captain.

Bro, it's in the Open Setup that bcb started as Town.  You're denying reality.

He could not use his kill on Mafia, it's in his role.

Are you even reading at this point?

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Bro, it's in the Open Setup that bcb started as Town.  You're denying reality.

He could not use his kill on Mafia, it's in his role.

Are you even reading at this point?

"That's the game" as in the game mechanics don't make sense for his role, basically they're too OP. I knew he started as town, forgot the "he couldn't kill mafia bit" but thanks for reminding me of every little detail. 

Do you need to comment on every post? 

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, if Forge is Town, I'll live or die by VMD-Ragnarok as Mother, and Matts as Mafia.

FWIW, I think you guys are okay provided VMD can't really survive a lynch. He gets lynched tonight, I get hit. That still leaves 3 (largely) confirmed town in the game against the father (Rags) and Matts. You lynch Matts tomorrow, and then Rags is helpless the next night if it's still going depending on what the actual win condition is (I suppose if he just had to outlast the other factions of red and orange, he would win...not sure how likely that is though). 

It gets a lot more interesting if VMD is telling the truth and can survive a lynch. 

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

FWIW: 

Rags - almost assuredly the father. That feels like almost a guaranteed lock at this point. Like 98%. Too many things that people are questioning there. 

His comment to Nacho about him 100% not being the father, yet his refusal to answer the question of how he knew that being the biggest. Nobody is also bringing up Malf's subtle "I have good reason to believe Rags is town" or something along those lines when I approached the subject of Rags possibly not being on the up and up. It was his plan to flip to Ted on the lynch. 

Or the guy who admitted to being the father is the father.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Of the guy who admitted to being the father is the father.

That's why I did include that there's a small chance that it's still dingo. Overwhelming circumstantial evidence points to you though, admittedly. 

I will grant you that it's hard to ignore the actual claim "supposedly malf if my kid" that was said, but I suppose there is a chance that his context was in fact different. 

Archived