Gophers World Mafia, Rags & The Mother Aligned have Won!

Just now, SwAg said:

That exceeds the bounds of credulity even more than this claim. 

You could have just let me gap fill when I said you were a killer without even reading your claim.

It's okay. It's actually more about me being truthful at this point lol. And I will be proven to be telling the truth. You and Matt's have been wrong the entire time. 

I was hoping that when Matt converted he got access to the scum chat. Obviously not

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

It does when you are scum

if my faction (scum) was so retarded that our group thought was to hit an outted 3rd party that converts people with hits, we deserve to die. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

if my faction (scum) was so retarded that our group thought was to hit an outted 3rd party that converts people with hits, we deserve to die. 

I was the last one left. We threw caution to the wind. Maybe there was something to the cars, we thought. Maybe we'd just kill him. It was worth a shot. Couldn't survive on my own. Besides, it would be a spectacularly bizarre play

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

To be fair, they didn't know it would convert them at the time.  They did know he was third party, though, lol

But I actually like this, because what it tells me is that future games, neither of you two have any idea what's going on with me. When I'm telling the truth, when I'm lying, etc. 

Just now, Forge said:

But I actually like this, because what it tells me is that future games, neither of you two have any idea what's going on with me. When I'm telling the truth, when I'm lying, etc. 

It has almost nothing to do with what you're saying.  It has much more to do with the backdrop the game provides for what you're saying.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

To be fair, they didn't know it would convert them at the time.  They did know he was third party, though, lol

This is factual. It was not something we considered as a possibility

Just now, SwAg said:

Didnt Nacho repeatedly say he converts people who target him? I know you cant trust them, but cmon

Just now, Forge said:

I was the last one left. We threw caution to the wind. Maybe there was something to the cars, we thought. Maybe we'd just kill him. It was worth a shot. Couldn't survive on my own. Besides, it would be a spectacularly bizarre play

I would expect nothing less than Dome and Pickle. But that would make me really disappointed in you. I thought you were playing much better than that.

Joking, that would be bad play from them as well. 

Just now, SwAg said:

It has almost nothing to do with what you're saying.  It has much more to do with the backdrop the game provides for what you're saying.

And what if you are wrong?

Archived