Raiders sign former AAF WR De’Mornay Pierson-El

RaidersAreOne

De’Mornay Pierson-El, Salt Lake: 75.7 overall grade (4th in the league)

Pierson-El forced the league’s most missed tackles after the catch with nine and accumulated 182 yards after the catch, ranking second.

Could be a sneaky roster/special teams candidate. He's actually the youngest "top" AAF receiver. May be some upside here. Who knows he could even get snaps.

34 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

De’Mornay Pierson-El, Salt Lake: 75.7 overall grade (4th in the league)

Pierson-El forced the league’s most missed tackles after the catch with nine and accumulated 182 yards after the catch, ranking second.

Could be a sneaky roster/special teams candidate. He's actually the youngest "top" AAF receiver. May be some upside here. Who knows he could even get snaps.

I agree, I expect the competition in the WR room to be fierce this year. Every position, except WR#1, is up for grabs and I think we COULD even grab a guy in the middle rounds that COULD challenge Williams after he learns the system due to the strength of this WR class.

1 hour ago, NightTrainLane said:

I agree, I expect the competition in the WR room to be fierce this year. Every position, except WR#1, is up for grabs and I think we COULD even grab a guy in the middle rounds that COULD challenge Williams after he learns the system due to the strength of this WR class.

That's the hope man. We can't pass on a good WR simply for reaching need. I'd like to take one in the 4th and maybe earlier if a top guy drops to 35.

Archived