Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I could see that

What do you make of Swag claiming a role not in the setup...but wanting to hogtie and string up Mwil for the same thing? Or do you see those as completely different?

I do see them as different. Mwil claimed to be a main character of the show that wasn’t listed in the OP. Swag claimed a character that could defuse bombs. 

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Percent of female vs male serial killers in US population?

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

IRL SK are almost exclusively male. In this game there’s a clear reason why gender is important.

15-20% female, but some say there are female SK that might not get classified as such skewing the numbers.

11 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Can someone else explain to me tho why it would make sense to have an undercover civ trying to find male agents? 

8 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

And if they are undercover, why would they need to find and interview the male agents? 

Does not make a lot of sense.  But that could be done to cause questions and suspicion.

Tk3 had a knife as town.

Up to each player to weigh the merits and make their decision on how they see things.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Does not make a lot of sense.  But that could be done to cause questions and suspicion.

Tk3 had a knife as town.

Up to each player to weigh the merits and make their decision on how they see things.

What benefit would we receive with that info? 

Archived