Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Should be Emily Elway sorry 

Have a friend named Emily Ellis.  Think my phone autocorrected 

Well that clears you, and yes my dad is John Elway.

Just now, The Orca said:

Is it minor like touch....or major like Swag?

Minor.

Odd night chance to find evidence at a crime scene (used it on N5, pickle's crime scene) and I got nothing to report. 

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

Didn't use my power for N3, replaced Fin for D4. 

So your move can be used on an odd night and you can possibly find evidence at a previous crime scene....not specific to the night you use the move?

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So your move can be used on an odd night and you can possibly find evidence at a previous crime scene....not specific to the night you use the move?

Yep it's not specific, you'd think it would be  I had a 50% chance to find evidence. 

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

What I got for living people 

Dingo is Emily Ellis emergency clean up tech 

Touch is Katie Kennedy, single mom of three, insurance rep 

Kotn is Denise Dillon, retired 

With info mostly in the thread ya'll can go from this 

None of this information corroborates my info except for Touch. If we were to combine my background check with BCB's invest on touch we'd get:

Katie Kennedy - Single mom of three, insurance rep, clean record except an MIP and DUI at 19 and she's very active on all social media platforms.

On 4/18/2019 at 11:42 PM, The Orca said:
On 4/18/2019 at 11:33 PM, squire12 said:

N1:  Shooter targets Mwil (alleged)

N2:  Bomber targets Pickle, fake on Orca

N3:  Arsonist targets Pickle

N4:  Shooter targets Forge

No stabbing in the group yet.  Tk3 had knife/knives.  Orca has also noted to be a hunter?

I've also posted my other goodies as well if you all noticed xD

On 4/16/2019 at 2:41 PM, The Orca said:

I get ya. I could say the same thing if it was extremist views with a defiance to authority or even having radical political and social based ideas on viewing a survivalist website

In a singular view it would be incriminating in a sense. However if you think about it....It isn't highly correlate to being a SK imo

Being a narcissist is more correlated, which leads me back to Whicker

On 4/18/2019 at 11:32 PM, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Just a heads up guys I spent today in the ER. Apparently I strained my lower back and I couldnt get up so yeah...I haven’t done anything. 

No, I didn’t do any moves last night night or tonight unfortunately. I’ll be reading up magbe when I get home

Hope you feel better. Was it playing softball?

@AFlaccoSeagulls....just checking...so I told the truth?

9 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

** PAY ATTENTION HERE FOLKS **

Invest on Orca results:

Name: Barry Bartow

Background check: He's made numerous "radical" posts on social media and internet forums, usually relating to politics and social news.

So he's every person who follows a news network on twitter. 

Just now, The Orca said:

@AFlaccoSeagulls....just checking...so I told the truth?

Yes, but that doesn't mean you're not a SK. It's a constant theme in the show that people who post "radical" things online, especially related to politics leads to violence. There's just no hard evidence right now to point us in any direction, unfortunately. Gopher seems to be our best bet right now but I'm still very worried about Whicker's post before he died about his partner easily winning this game because it indicates someone hiding in plain sight, and the fact you had a fake bomb put on you and "defused" is highly suspicious IMHO.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yes, but that doesn't mean you're not a SK. It's a constant theme in the show that people who post "radical" things online, especially related to politics leads to violence. There's just no hard evidence right now to point us in any direction, unfortunately. Gopher seems to be our best bet right now but I'm still very worried about Whicker's post before he died about his partner easily winning this game because it indicates someone hiding in plain sight, and the fact you had a fake bomb put on you and "defused" is highly suspicious IMHO.

If you're paying attention to anything outted scum says after they are outted, you're doing what they want 

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Seems to me he's a /r/the_donald moderator.

Oh that kind of radical... 

I mean it's not like Orca's useful to town with his no move so I can get behind his lynch, but that also feels like a red herring. 

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

If you're paying attention to anything outted scum says after they are outted, you're doing what they want 

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

Oh that kind of radical... 

I mean it's not like Orca's useful to town with his no move so I can get behind his lynch, but that also feels like a red herring. 

I'm just offering my thoughts. The clearest lead we have right now is Gopher.

Archived