Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Whicker was The Bomber;

TKN was NOT The Arsonist, TKN is one of The Shooter or Stabber;

MWil was one of The Shooter, Stabber, or Arsonist.

MWil claimed someone failed to kill him by shooting him on N1.  He is either the Shooter and tried to cover up a failed hit, or one of the other SKs, and they have some immunities to each other.  For this reason, I am keen to attribute the Shooter role to MWil and Stabber role to TKN.

(If the remaining kill is not The Arsonist, then I have to re-evaluate my premises.)

Now, we realistically have it down to The Arsonist. Team knows who each other are at this point.  It’s really limited to the Townies.  

Gopher had a gun.  I had bomb materials.  You need to look at Orca, Touch, and KOTN.

Orca is the only with any fire-related background right now, and is claiming to have no move.  He’s got a ton of right-wing hatred, who have been committing arson a lot lately in the South.  Plus, firefighter Arsonist is almost a classic profile for SK god complexes.  Set a fire to be a hero, etc.

Touch is an insurance agent.  It flips the dynamic of the Arsonist from one of malicious intent and murder to one who is committing arson to benefit themselves.  Not sure if that is believable in the context of the OP.  Touch seemed pro-Town throughout, though.

I’ll give my thoughts on KOTN when I get back (I have to go at 5 EST), but the key here is to not lose sight that it’s “probably” one of those three at this point, and 100% one of the non-Team.

1. Nacho was lynched before someone was shot right?

2. Who said you had bomb materials...are you admitting more stuff about you on top of the background check?

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Your not running, your asking for your lynch yet saying “hey I’m civ” you’re not a rookie

You

Yes. I know that. Cause its true

Here is the case to lynch me. I'm a distraction, some people think I'm guilty, I think it will get you all looking at the SKs of the remaining townies, and i cant help town in any way because.....I HAVE NO MOVE. I am completely vanilla, just a vote...from the start of the game. Add in I have radial political and social postings on websites, and my psych profile is that I am an extremist with a problem with authority. 

Why cant you accept that I believe my lynch is good strategically here

43 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

No I started with it and using it as a day hit was my role. I’ve stated the keys and the being homeless was to be used as a reason to look bad to my belief

By doing this you are making yourself look defensive. Pretty anti town

Did you actually use it, or did I miss it? Was this the thing that caused Elle to die?

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Correct I'm asking to be lynched...but you and Swag still felt it neccessary to post a reason that I'm scummy...at least that is how it felt to me

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Did you actually use it, or did I miss it? Was this the thing that caused Elle to die?

No, I never got to use it. You would have seen it in thread. 

37 minutes ago, The Orca said:

1. Nacho was lynched before someone was shot right?

2. Who said you had bomb materials...are you admitting more stuff about you on top of the background check?

1.  Yeah, I flipped The Arsonist and The Shooter in that portion.  But the point throughout remains unchanged because I originally meant the Shooter.

2.  Pretty sure Flacco did, and I did too.  So, that's two people, at least.

One thing I don’t understand is that orca was fully on board the whicker train because he was a narcissist. Yet he is claiming to be civ even though he is a known activist??? 

I cant fathom how someone with that in their background would be so adamant that someone was scum based on them being a narcissist.

Archived