Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I mean, six left, one SK, even if we're wrong on Dingo or Touch, we still have a chance the next day, even if we presume the Arsonist will kill two more.

How many cleared people are left?  There is me and who else?

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

But Touch, what is your warning sign, brother?  You just mentioned that two investigators didn’t want to lynch you, why would the third investigator want to?

It looks like there are 3 layers of investigation and the psych profile seems to be the one that hides the false positive. 

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

Dingo, you can feel free to answer that too, you obtuse fish.

I suffer from migraines and hallucinations from smelling fumes from the chemicals I work with. 

Probably hints to me being the stabber but idk. 

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

I mean, Dingo is obviously The Arsonist, but I need to posture a bit in case I'm wrong.

I mean eh, it makes sense for me to be out of the 6 people left but it's too obvious. 

27 minutes ago, SwAg said:

If it's something Dingo has done in the thread, then I don't need it.

Interesting. 

20 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I mean, six left, one SK, even if we're wrong on Dingo or Touch, we still have a chance the next day, even if we presume the Arsonist will kill two more.

I doubt they can kill 2 per day unless it's like a power boost because they're the final mafia. 

13 minutes ago, Raves said:

How many cleared people are left?  There is me and who else?

Squire's an investigator right? So him and you. 

Touch. btw. 

Touch you have been classic silent, leaning back mafia this game. But I don't know if that's your playstyle or not but generally you seem to be a capable player so I'll assume you're good enough to get away with it for this long. 

Yeah, good work, Dingo.  Glad to see you abandoned feign exasperation and incredulity to justify your votes, in exchange for scrupulous, yet vague, thread observations that require no specificity.

Your vote just now was akin to voting Touch and saying, “he seems scummy.”  

7 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Touch. btw. 

Touch you have been classic silent, leaning back mafia this game. But I don't know if that's your playstyle or not but generally you seem to be a capable player so I'll assume you're good enough to get away with it for this long. 

Yea you haven’t read much then ..... 

Archived