Tennessee Titans 2019 Schedule

Titans fan 617

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I have more faith in the Henry if. I feel our offensive success and ultimately team success will fall on Henry. If he’s not successful, this team won’t be successful.

Hear me out though we can win with a healthy mariota & a offense that starts with Henry but plays to mariota skill set. If we can get some DL interior pressure our defense will take another step.. This year we find out is Corey Davis a #1 receiver or #2. 

5 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Hear me out though we can win with a healthy mariota & a offense that starts with Henry but plays to mariota skill set. If we can get some DL interior pressure our defense will take another step.. This year we find out is Corey Davis a #1 receiver or #2. 

The way the schedule shakes out the pass rush needs to be addressed from up the middle.

I went into this offseason saying it starts with winning inside the division and we can win with waiving the white flag and dropping everyone into coverage giving guys like Luck and Watson all day to throw.

Home opener is Week 2 vs the Colts and week 15 and 17 vs the Texans. Those are the games the Titans will need to win if they want to win the South. Obviously we need to beat the Jags too but Titans need to beat the other 2 teams as well

But again I agree Titans need to find the guy who can help generate a pass rush up the middle 

Another Grumpy Gus moment:

Why is predicting the record a thing when the schedule is released?  We knew who we were playing when the season ended.  :) No records were predicted really then.

Also.... Raise your hand if you thought we'd sweep the games with the Eagles and Patriots at home...lose to the Bills and Dolphins?

Point being you don't know until you know....

Call it a gut feeling, but I don't think this is gonna be another year of hovering around 500. I'm getting major sink or swim vibes. I'm thinking it either goes awesome and we end up around 11-5, or we bottom out and end up around 5-11.  

30 minutes ago, ShupacTakur said:

Call it a gut feeling, but I don't think this is gonna be another year of hovering around 500. I'm getting major sink or swim vibes. I'm thinking it either goes awesome and we end up around 11-5, or we bottom out and end up around 5-11.  

Piggybacking on that.  It will also be an Marcus will be here for the duration or we are looking for a new QB.  

I use to think no matter what he will be here at least 2 more years. But I think Robinson will either go all in or rip the Band-Aid off.  We can't Andy Dalton this thing for 7-8 years. 

Archived