This Ain't Bucs Talk

bucsfan333

What's more, some players and coaches feel as if his attitude has been poor from the beginning in terms of effort, especially given what the Bucs are paying him. 

We can cut him without penalty and save $4.875M. Cant imagine it doesn't happen.

7 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

The lack of accountability from this staff has been astonishing.   There aren't a lot of good reasons left to save this coaching staff.

Luckily, it sounds like Baker is the only bad egg among the players. Gruden (or whoever) is gonna wanna bring in his own staff. But at least we've got a good group of leaders and guys who don't quit. We just need some more talent.

• 2 weeks later...

The end of the Atlanta game, wow, Sarkisian might get fired.  I don't mind the shovel pass, but to have the 3rd string RB on the play was ridiculous.  The 4th down personnel grouping was laughable.  They bring the FB in and split him wide left by himself.  I just don't know what to write with that personnel grouping and alignment.  Maybe Rah gets promoted to OC?  Wouldn't that be a unique career path?

Just now, ravishingone said:

The end of the Atlanta game, wow, Sarkisian might get fired.  I don't mind the shovel pass, but to have the 3rd string RB on the play was ridiculous.  The 4th down personnel grouping was laughable.  They bring the FB in and split him wide left by himself.  I just don't know what to write with that personnel grouping and alignment.  Maybe Rah gets promoted to OC?  Wouldn't that be a unique career path?

I think the FB was just to take someone out with him. If Julio and Coleman don't both fall down, that play looks a lot different.

I always hate roll outs on key plays like that. It's not like he was getting much pressure all game. And you're cutting the field in half; or in the case of that play, into the right third. It really looked like a sideline route to Julio was the only throw. 

Archived