Seahawks 2019-2020 Schedule

showtime

D4ZRci0UIAAsKXw.png

Starting at home vs the Bengals.  Hopefully the team starts out on the right foot with a win there.  There are some tough projected non-divisional games - Saints, Browns, Ravens, Eagles, Vikings, Falcons, Steelers, and Panthers.

On 4/18/2019 at 2:00 PM, NFL_Announcer said:

Wish we didn't have a stupid Thursday game against the Rams of all teams... HATE Thursday games... just a higher chance for us to rack up a bunch of injuries, especially playing the division winner from the prior year. Ugh.... 

Well, the game prior to the Rams game is vs the Cardinals, so the Seahawks can probably rest starters mid-way through the 3rd quarter once they're blowing Arizona out

;)

On 4/20/2019 at 12:46 PM, animaltested said:

4 straight prime time games is … odd.

4 10am games is utter nonsense. The NFL needs to stop this garbage. West coast teams should not have to play at 10am. Really obliterates the competitive balance. 

Yah they gave us a bull**** road schedule. I HATE prime time games (outside of the fact I don't have to find a hacked stream) but at least it's not too bad. 49ers SHOULD be a layup, then a bye, then Philly, than Monday (basically a week), the Rams are the only **** show, but at least our team will get a decent amount of rest beforehand. I HATE the Rams TNF game early on though... that has injuries written all over it.

Archived