rcon14 Mock 5.0

rcon14

6 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

What 1/3/7/7 do you prefer:

Clark/Oliver/Smith/Smith

Lawrence/Clark/Smith/Smith

Just curious what people think of Clark as 3T (or 5T even).

Clark would be fine at 3T, but you're gonna get more pass rush out of somebody else there and him at the Nose. I'd you can get pass rush out of your nose spot, you don't ******* change a thing.

8 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Clark/Oliver/Smith/Smith

PFF has Clark as getting one of the highest pressure rates in the league from 0/1. I think that's super valuable and you should build around it.

22 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Clark would be fine at 3T, but you're gonna get more pass rush out of somebody else there and him at the Nose. I'd you can get pass rush out of your nose spot, you don't ******* change a thing.

I dunno. I'm not convinced that the pass-rush drop-off at O/1 from Clark to Lawrence is more significant than the gain from Clark over Oliver at 3T.

10 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

that's what I'm asking.

Is Clark over Oliver at 3T a bigger gain than the drop-off from Clark to Lawrence at 0/1T?

I think Clark/Oliver would be significantly better rushing the passer than Lawrence/Clark.

That said, good luck running on Lawrence/Clark. 

13 hours ago, incognito_man said:

Clark/Oliver/Smith/Smith

The Oliver front by a mile. I think Clark at 3T is fine but not as good as Clark at the 1 and an actual 3 and the 3.

Also, the primary concern should be pass rush. I don't really care if you can't run on a Lawrence/Clark front because you want the other team to run the football.

Archived