Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

4 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I'm not sifting through 40 pages to find the quote

He basically made a post that led me to the conclusion that he didn't believe ET and I assumed it was because he was the actual cop

He also voted for a soft claimed special without a counter being out there

Shame on all of you for that

3 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Soft claim may not be the most accurate in the sense of a traditional soft claim 

3 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Yeah.. maybe this is the distinction that is holding everyone up..

lol

23 minutes ago, Forge said:

I think it's extremely risky for both scum to vote ET, have him turn green, and off Orca the same night (another ET vote). I felt like it would have made more sense to knock off you or Swag. If both scum are on ET as the vote, it gives a little too much help in the percentage department to town in their scum hunt. The non scum players who voted for ET will know of course that they aren't scum, which limits their pool to only three to target immediately. If both scum are on ET, it's a 67% chance that they get the right person, and probably even better after following through the thread. 

It makes more logical sense to have one off, one on. Town would immediately look at players who voted ET as potential suspects. This is just super risky. This is why you have to remain a suspect in my eyes - you didn't vote for ET, you believed that Orca may have CC'd the cop claim (giving you reason to actually hit an individual that also voted for ET). 

Nah.  It wouldn't make sense to hit me.  Counselor, Rick, and tk3 all demonstrated that they thought I could be lynched with their behavior yesterday and today.  They're not going to commit the kill to me when Orca seemingly claimed Cop, and the pressing purpose of The Cop and Doctor in these games are not necessarily to "clear" people or find (even if it's a benefit), but rather survive long enough to provide self-clears near endgame.

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Nah.  It wouldn't make sense to hit me.  Counselor, Rick, and tk3 all demonstrated that they thought I could be lynched with their behavior yesterday and today.  They're not going to commit the kill to me when Orca seemingly claimed Cop, and the pressing purpose of The Cop and Doctor in these games are not necessarily to "clear" people or find (even if it's a benefit), but rather survive long enough to provide self-clears near endgame.

Right though, that's what I mean. They knew they were going to hit Orca because of the cc. If they were both on ET, it makes more sense to hit you or tk otherwise to not limit the suspect pool. But if they knew they were hitting Orca because of the cc, I would think they'd want to be on opposite sides

Let’s play a game here...

What is in the mafia’s best interest right now?

its not for me to die.. it’s to get the lynch onto a DIFFERENT mislynch, then get into a 3-2 lylo situation, knowing that it would be REAL easy to get a civ to mislynch me

My theory is that is why I haven’t been hammered yet.. 

And the reason Counselor hasn’t gotten more votes, is because he is mafia and cannot he flipped to.

Just now, SwAg said:

lol

I’m being serious.

The exact BS reason you gave for why you won’t be hit is the same reason they haven’t hammered me

Because they want an easy lylo round, and they will get it if I am still alive 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

tk3, you're having a game that you're going to hope is forgettable if you're Town.

We’ll see when the roles flip

Its not a great town game, but it would be a much worse scum game

Just now, SwAg said:

So why is it BS for me, but not for you?  I have thread evidence to provide a factual hook to raise my claim above mere possibility to that of plausibility.

Basic logic

If I’m mafia, I want the easiest lynch possible at 3-2

Which means leaving the easiest lynch in the game

Its exactly what happened to me in the V game after Flacco effed it all up

Just now, Tk3 said:

Basic logic

If I’m mafia, I want the easiest lynch possible at 3-2

Which means leaving the easiest lynch in the game

Its exactly what happened to me in the V game after Flacco effed it all up

And you think you're the easiest mislynch for what reason?

Archived