Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

On 5/7/2019 at 10:42 PM, theuntouchable said:

Oh you def ain’t invisible 

Touch said he’s not invisible, right after I insinuated I wish that were the case.  Hence why I think Touch got the claim.

On 5/7/2019 at 11:11 PM, SwAg said:

We're basically stuck between whether Forge is doing one-million IQ plays right now, or absolutely howling.

Here, I voiced my skepticism.

On 5/7/2019 at 11:13 PM, Forge said:

My IQ isn't that high. 

But I know you picked up on what I said, so we are all good

Forge basically told me I’m “reading” it correctly.  He was trying to draw the hit too, good on him.

On 5/7/2019 at 11:15 PM, SwAg said:

What?  I'll keep you around for sheer entertainment.

Rick

I’m playing damage control now.

On 5/8/2019 at 4:31 PM, SwAg said:

Counselor too.  

The longer the game rolls on, the more my issue becomes that I want to lynch almost everyone.

I dropped Counselor off my list at one point, and then I recommitted to it here because I didn’t want to draw attention to me thinking Forge cleared Counselor.  I never let the suspicion go because of The Godfather role, but didn’t want to lynch someone who had an invest on them yet.

On 5/8/2019 at 10:11 PM, Forge said:

@Counselor, whom do you trust?

Fostering the Counselor connection. Later said he wouldn’t lynch Counselor.

On 5/8/2019 at 10:20 PM, Tk3 said:

@Forge @SwAg @Naz

vote counselor

On 5/8/2019 at 10:22 PM, SwAg said:

Rick

On 5/8/2019 at 10:22 PM, Forge said:

I don't want to right now. I want to have a conversation about Counselor after the next lynch because it makes more sense for the topic I want to broach. He's still shady as hell to me, but I have two diametrically opposed view points  as to what I'm thinking. 

Didn’t want to lynch Counselor.

On 5/8/2019 at 11:26 PM, Tk3 said:

Let’s play a game here...

What is in the mafia’s best interest right now?

its not for me to die.. it’s to get the lynch onto a DIFFERENT mislynch, then get into a 3-2 lylo situation, knowing that it would be REAL easy to get a civ to mislynch me

My theory is that is why I haven’t been hammered yet.. 

And the reason Counselor hasn’t gotten more votes, is because he is mafia and cannot he flipped to.

On 5/8/2019 at 11:26 PM, SwAg said:

lol

On 5/8/2019 at 11:27 PM, SwAg said:

tk3, you're having a game that you're going to hope is forgettable if you're Town.

On 5/8/2019 at 11:28 PM, Tk3 said:

I’m being serious.

The exact BS reason you gave for why you won’t be hit is the same reason they haven’t hammered me

Because they want an easy lylo round, and they will get it if I am still alive 

On 5/8/2019 at 11:31 PM, Tk3 said:

Basic logic

If I’m mafia, I want the easiest lynch possible at 3-2

Which means leaving the easiest lynch in the game

Its exactly what happened to me in the V game after Flacco effed it all up

On 5/8/2019 at 11:31 PM, SwAg said:

Can't tell if one-million IQ play (either as scum or Town) or if you're genuinely serious today.

This interaction is basically me expressing incredulity that tk3 didn’t get what Forge said, and didn’t get why people might have pause on Counselor since Forge was the only reason I didn’t pursue Counselor more.

On 5/8/2019 at 11:33 PM, SwAg said:

Because I think Rick-Counselor is more likely.

Trying to balance the reads and avoid Counselor since I thought he was investigated.

On 5/8/2019 at 11:35 PM, Tk3 said:

Vote counselor then.. it’s very easy to do.

I’ve done it many times tonight

21 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

So what changed in a page and a half for you to switch from pr and councelor to pr and tk3? 

21 hours ago, SwAg said:

Nothing.  I'm just not going to lynch Counselor today.

21 hours ago, SwAg said:

Well, nothing is inaccurate.  Nothing has been posted to change that sentiment, my thoughts have shifted a bit, but I still draw little distinction between you three.

Once again, trying to balance and explain the inconsistency because I didn’t want to push Counselor out with an invest, even when there is a GF.  I was hopeful we could lynch the GF that day, and then have another clear for the next day.

I also didn’t quote a lot of Forge’s posts, but this was generally what he was referring to with me.

14 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

In almost back to back posts forge says he trusts naz and thinks counselor is clear.  No cop would every clear someone who is not clear.  He was clearly not the cop.  

I am curious as to how both players you clearly thought was the cop wound up dead? 🤔🤔🤔

I know it’s out of turn but when forte talked about that, I had thought he investigated counselor and based on his result and read, had him as a clear. With him coming out and saying that he wasn’t the cop though, I took that to mean that he wasn’t the cop and wanted to make sure the cop didn’t CC. 

16 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

In almost back to back posts forge says he trusts naz and thinks counselor is clear.  No cop would every clear someone who is not clear.  He was clearly not the cop.  

I am curious as to how both players you clearly thought was the cop wound up dead? 🤔🤔🤔

He said the Naz thing was a joke, then that Counselor was clear.  Liked my post saying heh, then told me I picked up on what he said.

Yeah, I’m performing ******* rocket surgery over here.

And I know, that’s a taunt, but really.  Forge fostered the Cop claim repeatedly throughout the day.  Even tk3 said he read Forge as The Cop, now Touch said he read him as The Cop at the time.

You didn’t see it probably because you ******* know he’s not The Cop.  So, I suppose that’s the saving grace here that I believe you.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

And I know, that’s a taunt, but really.  Forge fostered the Cop claim repeatedly throughout the day.  Even tk3 said he read Forge as The Cop, now Touch said he read him as The Cop at the time.

You didn’t see it probably because you ******* know he’s not The Cop.  So, I suppose that’s the saving grace here that I believe you.

Was kinda hoping no one would point that out. I wanted to see if it would bear fruit lol

Archived