Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, SwAg said:

Add this to the examples of Naz staving off culpability.  Also serves the purpose of inferring I’m wrong on Counselor from yesterday. 

If you're town you're gonna look mighty foolish when this game is all said and done.

I haven't interacted with Counselor because he is barely active. Probably the same reason Touch hasn't interacted much either.

Counselor has done that before as Town, though.  Just I think the context and concept of the game is different.

Naz-Counselor, the only thing giving me pause is Touch seems to be genuinely entertaining this.

2 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

If you're town you're gonna look mighty foolish when this game is all said and done.

I haven't interacted with Counselor because he is barely active. Probably the same reason Touch hasn't interacted much either.

I doubt it.  Even if Town loses, I played the game correctly based upon the information contemporaneously known.

You, on the other hand, if you’re Town, have been a perpetual detriment.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I doubt it.  Even if Town loses, I played the game correctly based upon the information contemporaneously known.

You, on the other hand, if you’re Town, have been a perpetual detriment.

That's fine. I've been very clear about my role from the beginning though.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, we get it, you’re claiming Mayor, which doesn’t exist.

Neither does "Naz Town." I'm using  fun city-themed titles and things to perpetuate me being town.

Figured you wouldn't be too daft to figure that one out. 

13 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Counselor has done that before as Town, though.  Just I think the context and concept of the game is different.

Naz-Counselor, the only thing giving me pause is Touch seems to be genuinely entertaining this.

A section of me is concerned, yes

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Neither does "Naz Town." I'm using  fun city-themed titles and things to perpetuate me being town.

Figured you wouldn't be too daft to figure that one out. 

Yeah, sorry I didn’t take your “I’m Town” claims with the same level of sincerity I take claims of roles that are actually in the game.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, sorry I didn’t take your “I’m Town” claims with the same level of sincerity I take claims of roles that are actually in the game.

I claimed "Townie" on day 1. Didn't take that claim (which is in the game) sincerely?

56 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Pickle it’s a good thing you’re The Cop and scum are too ***** to CC it in LyLo because your level of play is at zero.

And that is what I am baffled at.  I made sure to jump out the gate bc I would have bet everything that mafia left me alive to cc cop bc it would be so easy to do so and get me lynched.  

I have two main thoughts on this.  

1.  Counselor and naz are mafia bc as mafia they would be the ones to not capitalize on cc cop today.  I mean I have no doubt that if anyone cc cop I would be the lynch and mafia wins.  So it makes me want to lean towards touch and swag being town imo.  

2.  Touch and swag are mafia.  Swag is still screaming mafia to me despite him returning town. But as I said, we need to focus elsewhere to optimize our chances of winning. Touch to me would be mafia bc for some reason he believed swag was the cop and would have not lynched et who was claiming cop.  It also feels like you two bc mafia would be hitting people and role blocking people on the et knowing that the cop would have voted to lynch him. And they would have also avoided lynching et bc once he claimed he was just a pawn bc he was powerless from that point on.  Both touch and swag avoided lynching both et and tk3. They would have known the cop was on the et line and would try and roleblock him and hit someone else. 

8 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Also, I’m just playing what I think are the odds.

Naz has been involved in both lynches, and balked the concept of culpability.  He’s been playing up the “lol I’m Naz” angle.  He accentuated Rick’s poor play today, and feigned a lash out at ET calling him dumb.  He’s reinforced the whole “I’m clueless” angle in his posts to me about how he dismissed orca’s song as relevant, which distanced him from the Orca kill.  Counselor and Naz both avoided the Forge as Cop angle all day.  

There was a play to be made today involving The Cop claim, and I think the only reason they didn’t make it was inexperience or caution, which makes me think it’s the Naz-Counselor duo.  I don’t remember many Counselor or Naz interactions, other than Counselor saying he hates Naz and thinks he is Town.  Basically setup a reason to not interact in the game, not that Naz frequently interacts within the purpose of the game anyway.  I only counted three instances of it this game, and two of which were simply poor arguments that seemed for the sake of making an argument.

The issue is I think Touch and Counselor haven’t interacted much either.  Nor Touch and Naz, so I’m basically going with intuition that I think a Naz pairing with either of the two is more likely than a Touch-Counselor pairing.

I made some thoughts known above.  But some more...

I was 100% preparing myself to fight a cc today bc it was the most optimal play to be made and its mind blowing why mafia didnt cc me.  That is the biggest thing I'm stuck on right now 

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The biggest thing I come back to with you is the don’t vote play. That to me would be a ballsy play as scum and something I think town swag would do 

I'm the opposite, to me that would be something mafia would say, especially swag 

So, are you actually listening to Naz?  This is ridiculous.  I spelled out precisely why I think it’s definitely Naz and one of Counselor or Touch, and this is what he has done, and these are being held out as equivalent somehow, where my saving grace is telling you all to not be cavalier with your vote because if you’re wrong the ******* game is over.

Archived